Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Benguin

FA CUP: 5th Rd - Away v Villa - BBC Sunday 12:30 - 6500 Allocation.

Put it like this, If spurs had drawn villa, they'd be thinking of who they were going to get in the next round. We just beat spurs....

Yep, because football works like that... :rolleyes:

It's a winnable fixture and I'd prefer Villa over Manchester United/Arsenal/Middlesbrough. I'd take a replay too, pretty confident of getting something at home but there's no reason why we can't get anything at Villa Park. Three Premier League ties, sure thing if we get anywhere near the final we'd have deserved it!

Three more all premiership ties unless Liverpool go out as well - if we get through this we'd surely be one of the favourites to win the whole thing.

i'd put decent money on united, arsenal, stoke and west ham all going through, and probably liverpool too. so i doubt it. 

Aye, but Spurs are better than us. Villa, as much as this sickens me, are actually above us.

It's a very tough one to call. I think the two single worst displays I've seen from teams this season have got to be Villa away at us and us away at Villa.

Its all about current form though. We've won 4 of our last 6 matches, drawn 1 and lost 1, villa have won 2, drawn 2 and lost 2. And the ones they won were against Bournemouth and Blackpool . We seem to be on the up and they're not. Forget the league, that'll sort itself out on the last day of the season as to who stays up and who goes down.

i'd put decent money on united, arsenal, stoke and west ham all going through, and probably liverpool too. so i doubt it. 

Arsenal and West Ham, almost certainly, liverpool always **** up against Palace so I'd not see them through, Stokes a possibility but I wouldn't write off Blackburn, and I don't see Utd getting through - they were abysmal against Cambridge and should have lost, I can see them being beaten in the next round, probably only get through the replay thanks to being at home.

Arsenal and West Ham, almost certainly, liverpool always **** up against Palace so I'd not see them through, Stokes a possibility but I wouldn't write off Blackburn, and I don't see Utd getting through - they were abysmal against Cambridge and should have lost, I can see them being beaten in the next round, probably only get through the replay thanks to being at home.

united will definitely beat either preston or sheff u. liverpool will probably beat palace. we'll probably be the 5th or 6th best team of the 8 left if we go through. 

How dare them! How dare the team 5 points and 5 places above us think they will beat us! The team with a 20million + striker who would get in everyones team bar man city and chelsea!

he's scored the same amount of league goals as david nugent. he's at villa for a reason, cos nobody would pay anywhere near 20 million for him. 

Archived