Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Benguin

FA CUP: 5th Rd - Away v Villa - BBC Sunday 12:30 - 6500 Allocation.

1. Crystal Palace

2. Cambridge United or Manchester United
3. Blackburn Rovers
4. Bradford City
5. Derby County
6. Preston North End or Sheffield United
7. West Bromwich Albion
8. Aston Villa or Bournemouth
9. Reading
10. Liverpool or Bolton Wanderers
11. Leicester City
12. Brighton & Hove Albion or Arsenal
13. Rochdale or Stoke City
14. Sunderland or Fulham
15. Bristol City or West Ham United
16. Middlesbrough

Avoid the red sides and we'll be fine

1. Crystal Palace

2. Cambridge United or Manchester United

3. Blackburn Rovers

4. Bradford City

5. Derby County

6. Preston North End or Sheffield United

7. West Bromwich Albion

8. Aston Villa or Bournemouth

9. Reading

10. Liverpool or Bolton Wanderers

11. Leicester City

12. Brighton & Hove Albion or Arsenal

13. Rochdale or Stoke City

14. Sunderland or Fulham

15. Bristol City or West Ham United

16. Middlesbrough

Avoid the red sides and we'll be fine

Would rather Derby or Bradford than Liverpool. True Bradford played remarkably today but I don't fancy their chances to do the same against another Prem side. Derby would be a cracking East Midlands clash and probably the one I want more than any others

Not for me, its a 'can't win' game.

I think we'll get WBA at home

That's about the worst tie possible I reckon.

I'd love another day like today but to be honest the other results have made me kind of want something dull, but winnable, like Reading or Blackburn at home.

It's unlikely - but our chances of actually winning the whole thing took a huge unexpected step forward today.

I can see us drawing Derby.

Knowing our luck, wouldn't be at all surprised if we end up getting another PL side in every round that we manage to get to, and the least 'glamorous' fixture possible. So I'll guess at WBA (h),

Would like Bradford at home though. Surely they can't do what they did to Chelsea again, can they?!

We all know it will be Stoke away presuming they win today.

The competition opened up yesterday but it is likely Man Utd will win their replay and both Stoke and West Ham will surely now be really up for it. I can see most premier sides playing full strength teams from now on.

Middlesborough away would be awful and Derby would be a tie I'd prefer to avoid.

A home draw against either Reading or Blackburn looks best on paper but none will be easy.

Middlesbrough at home would be good.  Another team that has their eyes on something other than the F A Cup.  And lightning has already struck once for them.

I really don't want an away tie against a team for which the F A Cup is their season.

I'd like to see the F A Cup run continue, winning is a good habit and lifts the confidence of the team for the league matches where we need some decent results.

Well done to Pearson for putting out the right side yesterday. If you're a Prem team and you make this cup your top priority you're already putting yourself right in the mix.

Now with the other results going our way we have to treat ourselves as serious contenders. Realistically we're going down in the league but it's all about silverware and no proper fans will give a shit what division we're in if we win our first ever FA cup and qualify for Europe.

Bound to be Arsenal away.

And for those that want the lowest ranked team at home, perhaps one with no fit strikers that sign someone they've seen is without a club on teletext.

And the rest, as they say, is history.

Apart from 3 teams I don't think theres anyone in there left to fear and on our day we can beat any of them, ever the 3 teams that you would fear.

Do I think we will go far a beat whoever we get drawn against? I'm not sure, like I said on our day we can beat anyone but I think we have to many off days.

Archived