Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Benguin

FA CUP: 5th Rd - Away v Villa - BBC Sunday 12:30 - 6500 Allocation.

Avoid Man Utd, Arsenal and Liverpool

None of whom are through yet: Cambridge will be fired up at OT, while Liverpool won't find it easy away at Bolton (it will be their fifth game in two weeks), and neither will Arsenal at the Amex.

Would be astonishing if one or two of them go out...

For me, I want an average lower-league side. Blackburn would be good, or Reading at a push. 

This is our best chance in years to progress. If we're gonna get to the final I don't care how we do it. The 'easier' the team, the better. Knocked off 2 Premier League teams already so preference at the moment would be Rochdale or Sunderland/Fulham

1. Crystal Palace[/size]

2. Cambridge United or [/size]Manchester United[/size]3. Blackburn Rovers[/size]4. [/size]Bradford City[/size]5. [/size]Derby County[/size]6. Preston North End or [/size]Sheffield United[/size]7. [/size]West Bromwich Albion[/size]8. Aston Villa or [/size]Bournemouth[/size]9. Reading[/size]10. Liverpool or Bolton Wanderers[/size]11. Leicester City[/size]12. Brighton & Hove Albion or [/size]Arsenal[/size]13. Rochdale or [/size]Stoke City[/size]14. Sunderland or Fulham[/size]15. Bristol City or [/size]West Ham United[/size]16. Middlesbrough[/size]

Avoid the red sides and we'll be fine

Bradford and Seff Utd should be black and M'Boro red in my opinion

Bradford and Seff Utd should be black and M'Boro red in my opinion

Obviously it's all subjective, I wouldn't like any sides doing well at the minute, Sheff U and Bradford have got recent scalps and I think we'd be complacent.

How did that go down?

Before yesterday my mate and his missus had agreed to go out on the Friday under the guise of saving money. She cottoned on to the real reason last night. I'd howl if we were drawn as the Friday night game lol

Surprisingly well. She's really good about football to be honest, made it very clear early in the relationship that football was non negotiable lol

Haha yeag that'd be great.

PS. Sorry to hear about your Dad fella

We had our exciting tie yesterday. I don't care how we do it now. Yesterdays results have opened the whole thing right up and as a Premier League side who quite clearly went to win yesterdays game, we are well in the mix.

I need to see us win this before I die.

Reading, Blackburn, Bradford or the winner of PNE/Sheffield United at home would be ideal. Don't want Stoke or West Ham away. Ideally avoid the Likes of Man U, Arse or Liverpool but at least that would be entertaining.

Think people need to behave calling winning it a real possibility etc. We're in the 5th Round ffs.

lol why. 2 of the biggest competitors crashed out yesterday. We can take confidence from beating a Spurs side who would be taking this competition seriously.

West Ham through, Arsenal 2 up already, Villa winning (though they don't worry me any more than Bournemouth would), not a good day today but there's still every chance we could get Blackburn/Reading at home and the likes of Arsenal, West Ham etc... all end up with each other.

It's nailed on we get something like Palace away.

Archived