Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GaelicFox

leicester were smoking....

Smoke bomb don't personally bother me but I can see why they would. And so I guess we shouldn't use them. Although sitting in the top tier on Saturday, they looked amazing and weren't making me cough like it did at Palace.

About 15 years ago, me and a few friends lit off some smoke bombs at a couple of USA World Cup qualifiers. In the first game, we lit off one after the anthems and one after the only goal, and my younger self thought it was cool and hardcore and shit. To the best of my knowledge, it was the first time there was any sort of pyro at a USA game.

I don't know if people seeing that on TV got "inspired" or what, but the next USA home game was an absolute shitshow. There were smoke bombs lit off all around the stadium, and the game was halted several times after fans threw smoke bombs onto the field. Also, I lit off a smoke bomb that started sparking, and when it dropped on the floor of the section, it lit the confetti and litter on the ground on fire. A flame shot up and the smoke went right into my lungs--that wasn't fun at all. A few fans were able to stomp out the flames.

Looking back, I'm lucky that I or anybody else didn't get seriously injured, or worse. Long story short, smoke bombs can be dangerous. I mean, it's not like bringing land mines into a stadium can't believe some of you are nitpicking health and safety rulings about this. Lighting something on fire and shooting smoke all about in a crowded place is a safety risk, how can you argue against that?

I'm asthmatic and a smoke bomb generally hasn't effected me yet... and my asthma is bad.

Like anything if you don't do it properly it isn't going to work. People who let them off and throw or drop them get some grow a pair.

I'm asthmatic and a smoke bomb generally hasn't effected me yet... and my asthma is bad.

Like anything if you don't do it properly it isn't going to work. People who let them off and throw or drop them get some grow a pair.

Captain America did the business on Saturday , even applauded the crowd green street style as he was hauled out lol

Sit on the fence on this one.

Used to make small ones for my lad in the garden.

Im always impressed by people with a chemical know how , I was useless at stuff like that , nearly destroyed our farm with a bag of fertiliser as a nipper

Im always impressed by people with a chemical know how , I was useless at stuff like that , nearly destroyed our farm with a bag of fertiliser as a nipper

ha, I might have bigged it up a bit.

It involves 3 or so ping pong balls roughly chopped up place on a bit of foil, make a bulb( size of snooker ball) you have to lay a pencil I before you fold and scrunch round it. This will be where the smoke comes out of.light the bulb bit of the foil where the ping pong balls are.

It stinks and I'm sure it's not healthy and most probably illegal in public.Also, don't get your hopes up its more of a smoke puff!

Take the pencil out!

Archived