Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jakemoore

Waslewski

I'm fairly sure that this has been discussed before but I just want to get up to date opinions.

The guy winds me up. He got booked today for an arm in the face of a Spurs player. I could tell from my position that he hadn't used his elbow and wasn't being aggressive, but its just such a weird postion for a CB to have his arms in. Wasyl does this so regularly, its going to cost us big time one day, i can't believe it hasn't in the past. I get that he's a decent defender and that with him in the team we have stopped conceding lots of goals, but, his flailing arms will cost us. What do the majority think? Is he a big risk....or a nailed on starter?

You've contradicted yourself.

We're better in the in the long run with him but he might one day just get sent off which may or may not cost us?

I think playing our other centre backs (Like Liam, who y'know almost cost us by making a poor tackle) will cause us more problems than some speculation.

You've contradicted yourself.

We're better in the in the long run with him but he might one day just get sent off which may or may not cost us?

I think playing our other centre backs (Like Liam, who y'know almost cost us by making a poor tackle) will cause us more problems than some speculation.

Yeah, maybe but Liam Moore doesn't make silly tackles regularly. Wasyl throws his arms in opposition faces on a weekly basis. 

Yeah, maybe but Liam Moore doesn't make silly tackles regularly. Wasyl throws his arms in opposition faces on a weekly basis. 

For a walking red card he doesn't get sent off much, its a slight concern but whilst he gets away with it there isn't much point worrying about that.

Wasilewski has been solid for us this season even if he is probably a machine sent from the future. He's an aggressive defender, I'll give you that but I reckon he's definitely sorted our defence out a bit, we defend better with him and Morgan at the back. I bet he must scare some of the opposition players a bit, I could imagine Jermain Defoe being terrified of him for some reason.

Archived