Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Leicester v Chelsea rearranged

It could be a blessing in disguise. Give the lads a break after a hectic February schedule. come back fresh with a new positive energy.

Agree to be honest.

With Chelsea at home and Man City away, we could have ended up going into the (likely vital) game against Hull on the back of two straight defeats. 

We should now be fairly well rested between games given we have Everton away on the 22nd Feb, Man City away on the 4th March and then a 10 day break till Hull.

Probably one of these:

17th or 18th March

24th or 25th March

31st March or 1st April

Not sure it could be 24/25 Mar or 31 Mar/1 Apr, as that would be immediately before/after the international break, and not sure how much time is allowed.

Could spoil our easy run in, would rather have this one out the way, but what will be will be. In some ways I wish we had the cup competition(s) organised like they do in Spain. Then I would probably miss the chaos of fixture congestion.

If Spurs get through they have to postpone their match with QPR.

It's a shame the league couldn't let us move the QPR match then to the Saturday we would both be off otherwise, I'd imagine both sides would be up for it as well.

If Spurs get through they have to postpone their match with QPR.

It's a shame the league couldn't let us move the QPR match then to the Saturday we would both be off otherwise, I'd imagine both sides would be up for it as well.

No I don't want this.

QPR as a final match could be a crucial game for our survival. If we ended up having Chelsea as a final game we'd lose hope.

I know in theory we still play the same games but it's a mentality thing.

Archived