Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
rico

Large scaffold tower collapses in Charles Street in Leicester city centre

Looking at the sign attached to the scaffold, appears to be Emperor Scaffolding.

The owner, Martin, is a big City fan and you'd recognise his voice from BBC RL phone ins no doubt.

Bit of a character. Given his very public sponsoring of Labour Councillors, this could be very interesting in the coming weeks. 

Looking at the sign attached to the scaffold, appears to be Emperor Scaffolding.

The owner, Martin, is a big City fan and you'd recognise his voice from BBC RL phone ins no doubt.

He is, sits infront of me and always leaves early. Gets nearly all of his money from us, he's our (LCC housing) main supplier.

I don't see any of his signs in those photos, though, so I'd be careful making those claims unsubstantiated.

He is, sits infront of me and always leaves early. Gets nearly all of his money from us, he's our (LCC housing) main supplier.

I don't see any of his signs in those photos, though, so I'd be careful making those claims unsubstantiated.

There is within the main article on the Mercury website. 

lol

Looks like it should be a street in some shithole like Newport or Coventry.

You been to Newport recently? It's no worse than Leicester at all.

Not for a couple of years but I highly doubt it's been dramatically transformed. You just love winging about Leicester.

That's because it's shit. Very little difference between our centre and places like Newport and Coventry these days.

Archived