Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes1

Surely It Is Not The Bernie

To be perfectly honest, I once served Bernie when I worked at Budgens years ago. I was surprised by how coherent he is before his daily gallon of whistle wettener, a bit mumbly but spoke in actual constructed sentences. I was also amazed how he's able to carry things, his fingers are ridiculously stumpy

It was post match and he was looking like he'd had a few, but maybe/I hope he's trolling everyone. lol

Not sure if I read it on here, but apparently he was on a train coming back from some London match, and there were a loads of fans from Dirty Leeds in the same carriage. Bernie was giving his usual "sh1t team, sh1t graaaaahnd" etc all the way back. When he got up to get off the train (in Loughborough, I think), several of these Leeds guys stood up, and there was a feeling it was all going to kick off. Instead they all wanted to have their photograph taken with him.

I'm not sure (he said, being po-faced) that I feel good about anyone destroying himself with booze, but he is definitely a City legend.

MattP, on 28 Jan 2015 - 4:22 PM, said:

Over a grand on an England U21 shirt?

Nuts.

It's for charity.

Whoever bought I'd say has a big heart and even bigger (emptier) wallet.

Whether it be the Bernie we all know or another Bernie, we can simply say well done and :appl:

I think it was Bernie sat near us Saturday on upper tier was really ****ing abusive to a girl in one of the pink LCFC women tops

thought she was a forest fan , all game long spitting and chuntering , and abusing her in a funny way the lass was laughing at him anyway

someone else might have seen him right at front of the top tier ?

Looked to have lost some weight , maybe was a Bernie Clone ?

I think it was Bernie sat near us Saturday on upper tier was really ****ing abusive to a girl in one of the pink LCFC women tops

thought she was a forest fan , all game long spitting and chuntering , and abusing her in a funny way the lass was laughing at him anyway

He was the seat below me thank god the yellow bars and walk way separated us lol

No it was Bernie.  My son walked across the concourse as Bernie emerged from the gents.  His 1st "experience" of the legend that is Bernie.  What can you say other than "that's what 50 years of supporting this lot does to you, think on...."

No it was Bernie.  My son walked across the concourse as Bernie emerged from the gents.  His 1st "experience" of the legend that is Bernie.  What can you say other than "that's what 50 years of supporting this lot does to you, think on...."

To be honest he was a mess first time I had to stand within 5 places of him , he looks to have aged massively since I saw him last , the poor lass beside him was getting some stick , who is the guy that wares the trilby hat , check hat with front turned up big old guy with longish white once blonde hair ? ,he and Bernie were chuntering at each other was quite funny :)

He was the seat below me thank god the yellow bars and walk way separated us lol

I was just in front of him , NO yellow bars to save me !!! that blue training coat was absolutely stinking , but he was very very entertaining while we were loosing

Im sure some teeth fell out when 2nd went in

We need more people like Bernie , what a fantastic world it would be with more characters lol

He's supposed to have a right wad stashed away.

Bernie packs a wallet lol

You think it was Bernie....?

It's hard to get him mixed up with someone else

Archived