Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Walshy5

what's the snow like in Manchester?

Itll be fine. It aint even that bad in Leicestershire, its just idiots making a meal out of it.

Even if its 3" deep up there they've enough time to get the underfloor heating on, the areas around the ground gritted and cleared and the A50 and M6 will be fine by tomorrow anyway with all the traffic use.

Highs of 4 and lows of 2 in Manchester tomorrow.

Stop panicking.

Guest seanfox778

The roads will be fine there, all the main roads will be dealt with swiftly. 100% sure this won't get called off. Maybe a little delay if fans are struggling to make it in time, didn't we delay that snowy Middlesbrough home game for 15 mins due to this?

The roads will be fine there, all the main roads will be dealt with swiftly. 100% sure this won't get called off. Maybe a little delay if fans are struggling to make it in time, didn't we delay that snowy Middlesbrough home game for 15 mins due to this?

Yeh, but that was snow that fell that afternoon, which was I fairness, horrendous. The council etc couldn't do much about that. They'd have had 36 hours notice to clear this sprinkling with no more (to my knowledge) forecast.

Guest seanfox778

Yeh, but that was snow that fell that afternoon, which was I fairness, horrendous. The council etc couldn't do much about that. They'd have had 36 hours notice to clear this sprinkling with no more (to my knowledge) forecast.

That's good news then. Game on *in Garth's voice*

As always the rain and general wetness of Manc has defeated the snow, fine here at Mediacity and indeed the drive in was fine this morning too. Can't see it being a problem at all

Two posts in nine years - you do save them for the special occasions lol

His post and this thread have to be funniest of the year so far lol lol lol

2 inch of snow on a thursday nite threghten a saturday prem match.

FFS I know we do not do snow well in this country but ffs this is a joke.

I was in the area this afternoon and, after the thunder snow . we had had in Stockport yesterday, was quite surprised at just how little there was. It has been a sunny afternoon and temperatures just enough above 0 to see off a fair amount of the snow

Tomorrow,the forecast is for 5 degrees but the wind factor will make it feel more like 2. There will be rain in the latter part of the morning, turning to snow then back to rain in the late afternoon.

You might find the biggest problem is finding your way around the ground. The seating capacity is nearly 77,000 and the attendace is regularly over 75,000.

There is a fair amount of respect for the Foxes from football fans - United and City being impressed with Leicester's style of play. Of course United fans want - and expect to win. They are looking for revenge but by the same token, they hope that we don't go and do the same again. Our performance at White Hart Lane has not gone unnoticed!

Have a safe journey, enjoy the match, Paul Merson predicts 1 - 1.

Archived