Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
hejammy

Ulloa

Really don't think we use him properly. When Kramaric came on he seems to stay forward more, and that's where he needs to stay! Get him in the box and get the midfielders doing their job. Modern football needs a number 10 to link midfield and attack, Ulloa is not that. 

Really don't think we use him properly. When Kramaric came on he seems to stay forward more, and that's where he needs to stay! Get him in the box and get the midfielders doing their job. Modern football needs a number 10 to link midfield and attack, Ulloa is not that.

This, I don't think Ulloa is a bad player, I don't think he's used right, it would be good to just give Ulloa and Kramaric a good run in the team. The problem is I do feel Ulloa has an issue at the moment. He tried at times but seemed like he couldn't be bothered (didn't have the energy) at other times. This thread isn't a 'let's slag off another player' for me it's a 'how can we get the best out of Ulloa (or other players)'

He was inexcusably poor yesterday but we've seen what he's capable of in a team where he is given 1 or 2 clear cut chances. He's coped with he step up ok and has scored 9 in all competitions. Given the lack of service he's had and some of the diabolic performances the team have put I'm not too sure what else he could have done.

I firmly believe until we establish our best and most creative line behind Ulloa we will not see the best out of him. Taking just the front 4 that for me should be:

Mahrez   Kramaric  Schlupp

Ulloa

Albrighton could slot in too for his delivery but once we get those 4 going with a run in the team - which I believe will happen sooner rather than later - Ulloa's goal will return. His game is simple: give him the service, he scores the goals. We just haven't done that for him regularly enough.

He was inexcusably poor yesterday but we've seen what he's capable of in a team where he is given 1 or 2 clear cut chances. He's coped with he step up ok and has scored 9 in all competitions. Given the lack of service he's had and some of the diabolic performances the team have put I'm not too sure what else he could have done.

I firmly believe until we establish our best and most creative line behind Ulloa we will not see the best out of him. Taking just the front 4 that for me should be:

Mahrez   Kramaric  Schlupp

Ulloa

Albrighton could slot in too for his delivery but once we get those 4 going with a run in the team - which I believe will happen sooner rather than later - Ulloa's goal will return. His game is simple: give him the service, he scores the goals. We just haven't done that for him regularly enough.

3 of those 4 started vs Man Utd and he barely had a touch, not the best example though I admit.

3 of those 4 started vs Man Utd and he barely had a touch, not the best example though I admit.

Agreed, but Mahrez coming back in will add a lot more creativity to that and I'm talking about a run of a few game without chopping and changing the forward line too much.

Would play Kramaric and Nugent from now on. Ulloa great start but unfortunately his flick ons go no where and he doesn't suit our style of play. Nugent works hard off the ball and at least creates or has chances. Kramaric looks good on the ball and would have him playing as the striker, Nugent just behind. Ulloa doesn't seem to be able to control the ball at the moment and offer little for us at the moment. 

Nugent has chances.

He couldnt hit a cows arse with a banjo.

He is a sub never a premiership starter

• 2 weeks later...

I think he's lacking confidence. Go back to the Ulloa at the start of the season and he was brilliant. He holds the ball up well, he did that when he came on against Villa. Generally just think he lacks confidence because he's far from an "awful player".

• 3 weeks later...

Well?

Whats happened to him.

Ive always rated him but seems like another player whos had any confidence slowly ebbed out of him.....hows the song go again.....

need to remember that it is Man City and the pressure alone walking out onto that pitch must be daunting to any player, especially against world class players that you are about to face. I think that this season has been more of a learning curve and if we do go do I think the majority of the team will stay and will win the Championship at a canter and come up stronger and more of a unit

Well?

Whats happened to him.

Ive always rated him but seems like another player whos had any confidence slowly ebbed out of him.....hows the song go again.....

Well he was playing between very average to very poorly for a number of games in succession, so was rightfully taken out of the side. Since his wonder start to the season he really hasn't done much at all and if he isn't scoring it's arguable he offers less to the team on the whole than our other attackers.

Let's blame every player. Admittedly there are one or two who should be nowhere near the team but let's be honest the manager has destroyed the confidence of so many, played half a them in the wrong position, played a no pressure on the ball defensive game and played around with the formation, that no one has a clue what their doing.

Championship standard coaching , I have said it lots now pearson himself is a top motivator and man manager his coaches are looking way out of Thier depth like NP's tactics

Kevin Philips needs to go and ASAP,, strikers coach , they all look lost and out of position

If we had someone who could cross the ball from open play or someone who could deliver a good set piece into the box then Ulloa would be lethal.

Sadly Pearson doesn't recognise the benefits of crossing the ball or set pieces, which makes Ulloa a bit of a misfit, and ultimately a strange signing.

If we had someone who could cross the ball from open play or someone who could deliver a good set piece into the box then Ulloa would be lethal.

Sadly Pearson doesn't recognise the benefits of crossing the ball or set pieces, which makes Ulloa a bit of a misfit, and ultimately a strange signing.

Just a thought DONT we have a really decent crosser of the ball in Albrighton ?

Oh yes but Pearson refuses to play him for personal reasons rather than football reasons which is unacceptable he should be playing to give Ulloa and KRAMARIC the balls to score much needed goals!

I'm sorry never been a PEARSON out fan but he's being unprofessional and he's putting his ego before the club where ALBRIGHTON is concerned what a waste of a talent !!

Yet he sticks with players who cause us to leak in goals week in week out !!

He is a clumsy donkey and shit, complete luck he bagged those goals at the start of the season, hopefully offload in the summer to a team going up.

Or a goalscorer who is utilised as a deep player running around trying to get the ball cos he can't get the service he craves???

You obviously weren't at the Brighton 1-4 game when he scored a couple of beauties?

All the goals he scored for them and us earlier in the season were just lucky,???

I'm afraid this us an example of bad man management.

At the moment we could have Sergio aguero and after a month we'd turn him into a donkey!

Archived