Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Kanye West

Inclined to agree. Think I admired Yeezus more than ever really enjoyed it. Nothing he's been involved with since has really grabbed me. Real Friends sounds a winner on first few listens.

I loved Yeezus but it's very much mood music, can't just throw it on and play it through whilst you're doing the ironing.

Real Friends is sublime though, this is the music he needs to be making at this point. No More Parties In LA sounds like it could be the 1 though, been waiting on the work he did with Madlib (and Doom) for years now.

I loved Yeezus but it's very much mood music, can't just throw it on and play it through whilst you're doing the ironing.

Real Friends is sublime though, this is the music he needs to be making at this point. No More Parties In LA sounds like it could be the 1 though, been waiting on the work he did with Madlib (and Doom) for years now.

Or if you have almost any kind of company!! Agree though. Haven't listened to it for about a year I don't think but love so many moments from it.

No More Parties didn't strike me as much.  Hope you're right though!

Been listening to Real Friends on repeat, great track and if it's any indication of what the album's going to be like, it could be better than MDBTF tbh. Sounds like it leads into Wolves as well. Didn't like All Day though so hope that's not on there.

I'm a big fan of Kanye - but I can understand he ain't everyone's cup of tea.

MBDTW was a brilliant album, I was also hooked on 808's, and that still gets regular play. 

Yeezus, not so much.

This new LP sounds pretty awesome so far - can't wait to grab a copy on vinyl. 

The guy can be a bit of a jerk but he is without doubt, a very talented producer and rapper. 

I'm a big fan of Kanye - but I can understand he ain't everyone's cup of tea.

MBDTW was a brilliant album, I was also hooked on 808's, and that still gets regular play. 

Yeezus, not so much.

This new LP sounds pretty awesome so far - can't wait to grab a copy on vinyl. 

The guy can be a bit of a jerk but he is without doubt, a very talented producer and rapper. 

Yeezus definitely grew on me tbh. Guilt Trip's up there as one of my favourite Kanye songs.

i like how angry he has already made literally everyone this year, just by saying he liked david bowie and calling his album the greatest of all time. i hope to god he does it just to troll the freaks who think he isn't a genius. 

Hopefully he changes the album title and adds a new song a few more times until it's called So Help Me God again and it's a 20 track masterpiece

i like how angry he has already made literally everyone this year, just by saying he liked david bowie and calling his album the greatest of all time. i hope to god he does it just to troll the freaks who think he isn't a genius. 

Not seen many people annoyed by this yet

Archived