Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Kanye West

• 2 weeks later...

what happened to no more parties in LA?

also will I be able to listen to it in full later on? i'm in work @ 2.30am and wouldn't mind giving it a run through there.

He cut it from the album I guess. Should imagine it will be up on Apple Music, Spotify etc after the show

He cut it from the album I guess. Should imagine it will be up on Apple Music, Spotify etc after the show

why tho? tbf not gonna argue with him. 

yeah hoping for some spotify action in a few hours, or at the very least some rascal pirates it and lets me listen from start to finish on a loop for 8 hours 

Stream keeps freezing. Can't be dealing with it.

Looking forward to the release even if Kanye is really pushing my loyalty with some of the crap he continues to spout on social media and the like.

yeah i gave in and found something but it kept breaking too. gonna wait til later and give it a proper run. 

was bloody great if we're being honest. watched the show twice in work tonight.

Fade, Real Friends, Wolves and Famous were the ones I'd go to first. Some names I wasn't sure of but will enjoy more with a proper listen.

happy with that so far though.

hopefully within a month cos then my tidal free trial runs out and i wont be able to rewatch the show anymore 

i like that he rebrought up the taylor swift thing off his own back, after she'd gone out of her way to claim they were tight these days. just so unnecessary. he is a top troll. 

Great that the FINAL TRACKLIST has now doubled in size in 24 hours since it was FINAL

I feel as though I'm going to wake up in the morning to another twitter meltdown and the realisation that he's just given up and released this as a 6 track trap EP instead

Archived