Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Kanye West

His credibility is ****ed i can't believe anyone in the Hip Hop game takes this clown serious. He is the The guy who has the largest audience and uses it to say the most retarded things.

Much as I think the blokes reached the point of essentially being a freak show, other rappers have said far stupider things this month alone

He's just incredibly ambitious and a bit in over his head with all it is that he's trying to accomplish. I'd say he should stick to rapping but before he started rapping people told him to stick to producing and we all see how that turned out so maybe something good will come of this

He's clearly going through something atm though

if I had loads of spare money is give it to someone like him for a laugh, as said he's clearly a genius. just a slightly twisted, mental one. which is probably even better to invest in.

id imagine if you did invest money in some of his ideas you'd get it back. maybe not 1 billion dollars think that might be stretching it, but this is a man who has recently made tidal, one of the shittest apps ever and a massive flop, the most downloaded app in the world.

• 1 month later...

finally on spotify can fu ck tidal right off hallelujah praise be to God

Just got another 2 month free trial for Tidal, that'll be about 5 months I've had it without paying. I think I'm gonna stay with them purely out of guilt for all the free months I've had

Just got another 2 month free trial for Tidal, that'll be about 5 months I've had it without paying. I think I'm gonna stay with them purely out of guilt for all the free months I've had

yeah ive just started my third free month tbf. i assume literally nobody turned their free trials into actual memberships so jay z just gave us all more fun time. 

made a new account on tidal for another months trial, said it was a trial and they took out £25.99 out my account wtf?

Stick to Spotify pal.

Waves, Highlights and Famous are my favourite 3 from the album

I've already used my free trials on there. FML is a great song too.

Ahh fair enough. I've got the premium just because for the price of 1/2 albums a month you can have all the music you want, with no ads, available offline etc. Yeah I do like FML. Might have to give the whole album another listen to see if I missed any other great songs from it.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

two things, listened to MBDTF a few times on nights this week. sensational album. 

secondly probs 7.5/10 speech at the vmas last night. not much trolling but still a mention to past trolling glories and a lot from the heart. listing himself as his own role model a highlight, too. is that even possible? him and kim are sick too. greatest living artist and one of the greatest living humans too tbh. 

7 hours ago, ScouseFox said:

two things, listened to MBDTF a few times on nights this week. sensational album. 

secondly probs 7.5/10 speech at the vmas last night. not much trolling but still a mention to past trolling glories and a lot from the heart. listing himself as his own role model a highlight, too. is that even possible? him and kim are sick too. greatest living artist and one of the greatest living humans too tbh. 

That album is actually perfect.

yeh ludicrously good. obviously a song or two pop up on shuffle every week but to listen start to finish a few days in a row you fully appreciate it once more. incredible work of art. 

• 2 months later...

put in hospital "for his own safety" after a pretty bizarre set of gigs in the last week. 

obviously always been a bit of a headcase but clearly going through a tough time. impossible to do it quietly if you're in a position like his. 

Archived