Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Weller in Tights

Cambiasso = class

Esteban Cambiasso has gone from starring for Real Madrid and winning the treble with Inter Milan to becoming Leicester saviour

• Leicester have won four consecutive games to move out of drop zone
  • Esteban Cambiasso has been integral to the Foxes in Premier League
  • Argentina international has played for clubs including Real Madrid and Inter Milan, where he won the treble in 2010
  • Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho has praised his former 'fundamental' player 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3060595/Esteban-Cambiasso-gone-starring-Real-Madrid-winning-treble-Inter-Milan-Leicester-saviour.html

ridiculous that he is always next to the ball yet seemingly covers so little ground. whether were defending in our corner or attacking in theirs he's rarely more than five yards away from the ball.

First half...amazing.

Second half... Pretty much disappeared.

Come on. If you're being critical, you could say that about most the team. But Chelsea were a different side second half. Not many teams in world football would have been able to contain them. 

Come on. If you're being critical, you could say that about most the team. But Chelsea were a different side second half. Not many teams in world football would have been able to contain them.

Yes I have done..in the post match thread.

Second half was like men against boys.

And that included Cambiasso.

First half, he was sensational (like I've said).

Second half.. I hardly saw him (like I've said).

Balance..

Yes I have done..in the post match thread.

Second half was like men against boys.

And that included Cambiasso.

First half, he was sensational (like I've said).

Second half.. I hardly saw him (like I've said).

Balance..

Fair enough. I don't disagree that his influence was less in the second half, but a lot of that was down to Chelsea turning up the gears.That's why I don't think it's fair to single him out. The same could be said about any of the other midfield three. 

Archived