Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GaelicFox

For the 3000-4000 who sang Pearson's name you guys are flogging .....

We already have a "useless twit" as manager. He couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery.

Inept from the start of the season and deteriorating more and more as it goes on.

This season, is probably the worst Leicester City team I have ever seen, in my 55 years of supporting the them.

lol

You have to be joking!

How about the following?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3-g7TZ4t7U

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1977%E2%80%9378_Leicester_City_F.C._season

Well all the people slagging him off during the game are obviously sat in their arm chairs. Hand your new season ticket in when we get relegated and go back to supporting man utd

I'm slagging him off from my armchair because it was an awful journey from London until they cancelle the engineering works.

I've beena season ticket holder since grounds went all seaters, before that I stood on The Kop.

I will be a season ticket holder next season whatever division we're in, the only thing that makes me question that is having to watch these bloody awful decisions week after week. They were questionable on many occasions even during last season.

Keep or sack Pearson? I'd say keep. If we sack him we could easily end up with a useless twit that could bring us steadily down the divisions until we reach bottom of league 2. Besides I still think he can get us promoted again. Hopefully he'll have learnt his lessons this time regarding players.

So you want to keep him because your scared the next manager might be useless!

Does that mean we have to keep Pearson as manager forever, so we never have to worry about appointing a duffer!

How bad does it have to get, knocked out of the cup without a whimper, and picking up 9 points from the last 60 in the league.

He has shown absolutely no signs of learning anything in this league, he still makes the same bizarre team selections, substitutions and tactics that he has done throughout this season.

For fuucks sake, when will people get over this cult of Pearson and move on?

When you can offer another manager who can bring in players like Mahrez, Knockaert, James, Drinkwater etc for less than 90% of managers pay for shit like Beckford, Waghorn or Mills.

So you want to keep him because your scared the next manager might be useless!

Does that mean we have to keep Pearson as manager forever, so we never have to worry about appointing a duffer!

How bad does it have to get, knocked out of the cup without a whimper, and picking up 9 points from the last 60 in the league.

He has shown absolutely no signs of learning anything in this league, he still makes the same bizarre team selections, substitutions and tactics that he has done throughout this season.

I still think it would a bad idea to sack him. Since we're going down we'll need someone who's spent time in the championship. He'll have the experience that other managers there do not. I'm sure he'll get us back up again.  

When you can offer another manager who can bring in players like Mahrez, Knockaert, James, Drinkwater etc for less than 90% of managers pay for shit like Beckford, Waghorn or Mills.

Same twat paid 20m on strikers and leaves 50% of that spend on the bench every game , sometimes 100%

Seriously Knockaert and Drinkwater poor premier league examples

Look I like the Man , he just has been found out at this level

His days are numbered that's for sure and he needs the rest m today his tactical know how

Was at the level of a NUN a working in ladybirds on Narborough Rd. ....CLUELESS

I still think it would a bad idea to sack him. Since we're going down we'll need someone who's spent time in the championship. He'll have the experience that other managers there do not. I'm sure he'll get us back up again.

TO GO DOWN AGAIN ...and I'm not sure he can get us up , something magical happened last year BUT those players are now a shadow of themselves and going no where fast as they all have stupid 4 year contracts ,, it's intersting we have dived since those contracts started to be whacked about

HE HAS TO GO , the club need to evolve and try move to next level , it's clear that's not happening with NP

Good man , but found out

Same twat paid 20m on strikers and leaves 50% of that spend on the bench every game , sometimes 100%

Seriously Knockaert and Drinkwater poor premier league examples

Look I like the Man , he just has been found out at this level

His days are numbered that's for sure and he needs the rest m today his tactical know how

Was at the level of a NUN a working in ladybirds on Narborough Rd. ....CLUELESS

So if he's been found out at this level do you still sack him assuming we go down?

TO GO DOWN AGAIN ...and I'm not sure he can get us up , something magical happened last year BUT those players are now a shadow of themselves and going no where fast as they all have stupid 4 year contracts ,, it's intersting we have dived since those contracts started to be whacked about

HE HAS TO GO , the club need to evolve and try move to next level , it's clear that's not happening with NP

Good man , but found out

Ok, I stopped reading after that. You obviously know your deal from another.

I usually vocally back the manager but couldn't find any good reason to do it today. Absolutely shocking team selection against a Villa team who barely score and really are rubbish. He didn't change it when it clearly wasn't working, kept Schlupp on who was wandering aimlessly round the pitch all match (yes, I know he assisted our goal but that doesn't mask how out of form he was today. Should have been off for Albrighton early in the second half) and took Wasilewski off instead of his captain Morgan. Inexcusable and indefensible today. Very disappointed and angry.

. Thank you for stating that. I honestly believe many on here were not around when we were a good footballing side. Sadly they only know of ineptitude and have come to accept it as adequate.

We already have a "useless twit" as manager. He couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery.

Inept from the start of the season and deteriorating more and more as it goes on.

This season, is probably the worst Leicester City team I have ever seen, in my 55 years of supporting the them.

So if he's been found out at this level do you still sack him assuming we go down?

Yes Matt the club need to aim for the premier league and do so with a man capable of keeping them in the Premier league

And it's NOT too late to stay up .... As Sunderland proved with Di Canio

And in case you missed the last three years Knockaert and Drinkwater weren't bought for the premier league.

The last three years count for little at this exact moment , if the goal was to just reach PL then fine , but the goal was to build to Europe so it's a massive irrelevance the last 3 years at this exact moment in time, Knockaert and Drinkwater decent players like the manger is a decent Man but all 3 have been found out Matt this year

Maybe Knockaert and Drinkwater would improve for better coaching because boths progress has ground to such a rapid halt it may not be playing ability and maybe more reflects on the managers lack of ability to coach and manage at this level

We need a change and sooner rather than later , I still think we can stay up , but not with this manager

I usually vocally back the manager but couldn't find any good reason to do it today. Absolutely shocking team selection against a Villa team who barely score and really are rubbish. He didn't change it when it clearly wasn't working, kept Schlupp on who was wandering aimlessly round the pitch all match (yes, I know he assisted our goal but that doesn't mask how out of form he was today. Should have been off for Albrighton early in the second half) and took Wasilewski off instead of his captain Morgan. Inexcusable and indefensible today. Very disappointed and angry.

No one can even debate or argue against you , well said

I suspect the CULT followers will try

I've backed Pearson from day one, respect the guy and everything, but today was an embarrassment. Didn't agree with the line up, for starters. Then the performance, I mean, what happened? The players didn't even look bothered. That was our best chance of getting into the latter stages of the World's greatest domestic cup competition and we've blown it. Against a side that was beatable. Yet again we looked very poor today. 

Archived