Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Adster

Danny Simpson

I've been saying it for weeks - Simpson is the worst defender I have ever seen play for Leicester. He is dog shit. He's actually worse than simply playing with 10 men.

The fact he couldn't even get in an utterly wank QPR side should tell us something.

He's an opposition attacker's dream - he's alway out of position, he won't / can't tackle anx he's weak.

In attack he's equally useless. I've never seen a player look so uncomfortable on the ball. He always plays the easiest possible pass, which often results in landing his team mates in the shit.

He is a disgrace.

he's not worse than robbie neilson or darren kenton

Hark where's all the 'Simpson needs to play...' Shouts now. Possibly our darkest hour when people were calling for Danny Dumpling to play.

Couldn't care less about the loss today, we aren't going to win the cup. No injuries is fine. Try and recreate last weeks form and move on.

All over the pitch we have the issue of fans wanting to swap player A for player B etc.  The problem is is that we are constantly swapping garbage out and putting garbage in which does nothing to affect the outcome of any given game.  Simpson / De Laet is just another of them lose lose situations we have all over the pitch.

I have been saying the same for weeks. He's bloody awful, but all you get back is "he's better than de Laet".He isn't. To play 3 centre halves and him at right back against Villa was quite frankly, idiotic.

Remember when you were all calling for RDL to be dropped and him to play because he couldn't be any worse, despite RDL being OK most of the time (or at least no worse than the rest of the side)? Reap what you sow.

Well said.

Remember when you were all calling for RDL to be dropped and him to play because he couldn't be any worse, despite RDL being OK most of the time (or at least no worse than the rest of the side)? Reap what you sow.

I thought De Laet was absolutely shite but Simpson has somehow become worse than that.

I'd bring De Laet back in though because at least he offers some attacking threat, Simpson offers fvck all.

Archived