Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
taggart

West Ham tickets - general sale?

Hello all,

Hope I've got this in the right place! Just wondering if anyone has any idea on the chances of West Ham tickets going on general sale? Me and my dad are hammers and pretty hopeful of getting tickets in the away end but my wife and her dad are from Leicester so they obviously want to be in the home end. Tried having a look on the official website but I've no idea what a Silver Foxes Family Club Member is so thought I'd try here instead!

Cheers in advance for any and all advice!

Hello all,

Hope I've got this in the right place! Just wondering if anyone has any idea on the chances of West Ham tickets going on general sale? Me and my dad are hammers and pretty hopeful of getting tickets in the away end but my wife and her dad are from Leicester so they obviously want to be in the home end. Tried having a look on the official website but I've no idea what a Silver Foxes Family Club Member is so thought I'd try here instead!

Cheers in advance for any and all advice!

Not in a horrible way but if the tickets are for you.. In the Leicester end.. you score and celebrate expect a slap from people around you. Happened a few times already this season in various parts of the ground.

Not in a horrible way but if the tickets are for you.. In the Leicester end.. you score and celebrate expect a slap from people around you. Happened a few times already this season in various parts of the ground.

Ah sorry, tried to make it clear that they weren't for me, asking on behalf of my wife and father-in-law, Highfield residents for over 30 years!

Been in the wrong end a couple of times: always lost, always had to stand up and pretend to be happy and always been a horrible experience.

Tickets go on sale to season ticket holder on 4th of march and then it goes to any supporters with a booking history and then it will go to general sale, if it does get to general there will be very little tickets available it will mostly be single seats scatter around the ground

Fair enough, cheers for the reply!

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone got tickets for sale for this, nothing on the club website so I am guessing it's sold out?

Not sold out yet - phoned TO today AM & purchased x2 tickets in the Kop..............didn't ask why not on LCFC direct

• 2 weeks later...

I have 1 under 8  ticket spare for the West Ham game cost Price is £8 SK 4. this ticket can be up graded to an adult ticket or take a chance and see the match for £8. Can be collected from Anstey or meet in the Merry Monarch pub on Fosse rd.  07786177512 steve

Archived