Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
roger the dodger

if only

would not want that absolute gimp anywhere near anything i like 

Imagine if you got married to a stunner but never met the dad then at the wedding the dad's brother was Pulis and he wore a suit with a baseball cap on. 

And that is why I wouldn't want him managing our club.

Imagine if you got married to a stunner but never met the dad then at the wedding the dad's brother was Pulis and he wore a suit with a baseball cap on. 

And that is why I wouldn't want him managing our club.

yeah basically i wouldn't want him anywhere near me, anywhere near my mates, anywhere near my team, anywhere near top players like riyad or esteban and i wouldn't want him to ruin andrej's career before it had even started. i also wouldn't want him to wear a cap, wouldn't want him to waste all of top's money and wouldn't want him to wear our tracksuit. 

that's just a short list of things i'd not want him to do tbf. 

There is a good chance he would have come in my opinion. As long as he was backed in January. He is showing us we missed a trick. West Brom really were not better than us.

Good chance he'd have come? when he was apparently bound by his parting deal with Palace, then had the pick of a club that's been in the Prem for a comparative while Vs a team making its only top flight appearance in a decade and bottom

No better than us? Deluded! They're better all over the park and were massively underperforming

Archived