Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Curry

dont think it's acceptable to start a thread asking personal qs like this and not stating your own faves really mate.

my legit answer is anything. i like a tikka massala yano but that's just to enjoy a curry but imo you're not really meant to enjoy curry you're meant to get the one what's the most mental named or has the most amount of little chillies next to it on the menu and cry your way through it with like 12 pints o' tiger 

if i was goin for a curry now i'd have a madras probs nice blend of hot and tasty, how i like my women and curry etc 

Last few curry's I have had have been crap. Usually have a chicken tikka, need to find a new place to order from though because had the last few from Namaste and they have not been nice.

Having a Chinese tonight from China City, my favourite local take away looking forward to it.

I like hot curries, nice n spicy. Chilli cheese chicken naga chilli naan **** man if god didn't give birth to that heavenly creation then **** knows who did. yum.

I like chicken pathia as a go to.

The best indian restaurant in leicestershire is the cinnamon tree.

TIRANGA on Meltin Rd , just an amazing little place , simple food done amazingly well

Dakshin just off Narborough Road is a cracking curry house. I tend to order something different every time and they never disappoint. The fellas who run it are top lads too.

Yip cracking place the guys are proper welcoming

Archived