Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxmeister

Referees

Far worse in premier league than last season in championship and so consistently making bad decisions against us you have to question their integrity. Really annoyed we haven't had a fair crack of the whip this season, they've cost us at least 10 points.

Far worse in premier league than last season in championship and so consistently making bad decisions against us you have to question their integrity. Really annoyed we haven't had a fair crack of the whip this season, they've cost us at least 10 points.

I think if you asked fans of any other Championship team last season they would say we got a lot more than the rub of the green from referees.  And none of us complained then.  It's how it goes, teams at the bottom of the table (seem to) get poor refereeing decisions.

I don't think that it's particularly been against us.

Refereeing in the Premier League this season has been really poor. I think Mike Riley has to take some responsibility for it, an unnamed Premier League was reported to have said that the current crop of Prem referees had lost faith in him and morale was low, which is having a knock on effect on their performance :dunno:

****ing joke - we're shit as it it and we get everything against us

That's just it for me, we're not shit our biggest defeat this season is 3-1 ffs. We are losing loads of games by small margins and these decisions are costing us points week after week.

That's just it for me, we're not shit our biggest defeat this season is 3-1 ffs. We are losing loads of games by small margins and these decisions are costing us points week after week.

Our run before xmas was shite. We deserved to lose most of those games, fair enough. But there are so many games I could list that have been ruined by refs. I don't know how we can be so unlucky.

Villa have been no better than us at all this season. Probably worse, and they'll stay up

Absolutely indefensible in this game. He's so far inside the box it's not even funny. Absolute incompetence has cost us a much, much better chance of getting something from the game. Say what you like about poor play by us, the decision this week is just mind blowingly bad, nearly as bad as the Morgan pen at Anfield. I've no doubt that getting things go our way against United has made referees think 'bloody hell, Clatters has dropped a bollock there, better not give them soft decisions', and in doing so have gone over board and are literally giving us fvck all week in, week out.

I would say the referees have almost single handedly relegated us this season.

I dont think any other factor has had an impact other than refereeing.

Does every thread need the addition of "it's our fault we're going down"?

We can talk about things that are affecting us, referees decisions are playing a part, no one has said they are the sole reason.

Archived