Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Webbo

Man City 2-Leices 0 Post match thread.

People will moan about bad luck etc. fook bad luck, we shouldn't be playing against Man City away needing to win.

Blame is squarely on the owners. Bottled the big decision in getting rid of Pearson last year, and now we'll be playing Rotherham next season.

For me we're not going down because of lack of effort or even crap players, it's simply because of poor management decisions. I'm convinced under a good manager he would have been able to have got a good tune out of these players. Pearson is a good championship manager but is found out at this level.

Please let that be the end of 541. It's stupid, it doesn't work, you can't win games by declining to attack and if we try and soak up pressure we'll concede anyway.

Let's at least go down fighting.

Vardy's got to start against Hull.

I don't care what anyone says, we did as well as we could have in that game. Their goals were disappointing, but we were threatening in the second half and should have had two penalties. 

Their squad cost the best part of a billion pounds to assemble. Just think about that for a second.

The next 4 games will decide our fate.

I didnt think anyone cared anyway reading this forum.

The result puts us closer to the championship, but most people want to play there anyway so why be disappointed.

Shit substitutions cost us. Take off Mahrez and Kramaric when it was obvious that they are our two main attacking threats.

Apart from his shot against the post Mahrez wasn't in it, Karamaric wasn't great either.

At least we didn't embarrass ourselves.

Man City barely worked up a sweat, had they bothered they would have scored a hat full, we huffed and puffed but again, as always, lost due to the fact we're complete dog shit.

I enjoyed the game . Thought we did well.

Schwarzer and Huth were class.

lol, we had 20% possession, and when your goalkeeper is "class" what does that tell you.

Allowed Kramaric to run himself into the ground then puts on 2 supporting players.

Puts on Ulloa and takes off the last winger.

Continues to play Morgan.

The sooner he's gone the better.

I'm proud of the the teams performance and embarrassed by the manager.

I'm just tired of the 'proud of the lads', 'well it is Man City' attitude. It's ludicrous. Like we're a 3rd division team in the 5th round of the cup. Enough excuses now, please. Ok, Pearson's staying. Ok, we're going down. I accept it. But please stop trying to convince me we're unlucky, fvck off with the fine margins. We are already adrift, this is one of the crappest attempts we've had at the top division in our history.

Archived