Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
theessexfox

Hull Pre Match Thread

However tonight went against us, one thing is for sure, this is one we HAVE to win. Hard games out of the way, any sort of survival attempt has to start here.

Without seeing tonight's game I'd go for:

Schwarzer

De Laet

Wasilewski

Huth

Konchesky

Mahrez

James

Cambiasso

Schlupp

Nugent

Kramaric

So these are my thoughts, In the championship we ran away with the league.....why......because we had a really good squad with some technically good players. I don't actually think the Manager's influence had a massive effect one way or another. In the Premier League, its a different story, its much more of a mind game. We could have amazing players but decisions managers make have much more of an effect.

Pearson has been caught out with this, he is not a premier league manager, some of his decisions have been shocking to say the least. His stubbornness is unwarranted, he has proved nothing. I genuinely beleive that we do have the players to survive in this league and with a better manager we would. We should have change at Christmas, we would not be in this position with a more experienced, less stubborn, more technically astute manager.

I think its time to be realistic, we need to change him to give a new manager time to build his squad and get to know his team ready for next season in the Championship. Anyone who says that I need to get behind my team and stop Nige bashing/being pessimistic need to get their head checked. I just want us to get back in the Prem as soon as possible. That will only be achievable with a new more astute manager at the helm

Hamer

De Laet

Huth

Was

Schlupp

Hammond

James

Cambiasso

Albrighton

Kramaric

Mahrez

Yes.

Although dropping Schwarzer after he's finally had a good game would be counter-productive! I wouldn't put it past Pearson...

Schmeichel (if available)

De Laet

Wasilewski

Huth 

Schlupp

Cambiasso

Hammond

Mahrez

King

Vardy

Kramaric

2 deep midfielders protecting the back 4, with 3 others pushing forward to support Kramaric.

Hopefully a new/caretaker manager overseeing it all.

We now look doomed, so let's go out fighting, playing attacking football, creating chances and looking for wins from the first minute.

With 5 at the back, we're trying to contain teams, limit the damage and snatch something at the death. IT IS'NT WORKING.

So these are my thoughts, In the championship we ran away with the league.....why......because we had a really good squad with some technically good players. I don't actually think the Manager's influence had a massive effect one way or another. In the Premier League, its a different story, its much more of a mind game. We could have amazing players but decisions managers make have much more of an effect.

Pearson has been caught out with this, he is not a premier league manager, some of his decisions have been shocking to say the least. His stubbornness is unwarranted, he has proved nothing. I genuinely beleive that we do have the players to survive in this league and with a better manager we would. We should have change at Christmas, we would not be in this position with a more experienced, less stubborn, more technically astute manager.

I think its time to be realistic, we need to change him to give a new manager time to build his squad and get to know his team ready for next season in the Championship. Anyone who says that I need to get behind my team and stop Nige bashing/being pessimistic need to get their head checked. I just want us to get back in the Prem as soon as possible. That will only be achievable with a new more astute manager at the helm

Pearson is the best manager to get us up again, he won't keep us up but he can probably get us promoted again.

However tonight went against us, one thing is for sure, this is one we HAVE to win. Hard games out of the way, any sort of survival attempt has to start here.

Without seeing tonight's game I'd go for:

Schwarzer

De Laet

Wasilewski

Huth

Konchesky

Mahrez

James

Cambiasso

Schlupp

Nugent

Kramaric

Did we not have to win the others then? Thats a relief.

I can't help but feel like it just doesn't matter any more.

Schwarzer

Simpson

Huth

Upson

Konchesky

Mahrez

James

Cambiasso

Schlupp

Kramaric

Vardy

Archived