Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
theessexfox

Hull Pre Match Thread

As absolutely rock bottom as I feel at the moment, if we did win this (and they are rubbish), we wouldn't be coming away from the ground thinking "oh well, it still doesn't matter". This one is obviously last chance saloon though. Win or bust. If he plays five at the back again then I'm through for this season.

After that last game I'd drop Morgan, Upson, Schlupp and Mahrez if I was the manager. Mahrez is turning into a passenger and has literally produced nothing or quite some time now, and I'm fed up with him occasionally having a flash of brilliance but to follow it up with no end product.

Schwarzer

Simpson

Wasyl

Huth

Konchesky

James

Hammond

Cambiasso

Albrighton

Kramaric

Knockaert

Guest ttfn

As absolutely rock bottom as I feel at the moment, if we did win this (and they are rubbish), we wouldn't be coming away from the ground thinking "oh well, it still doesn't matter". This one is obviously last chance saloon though. Win or bust. If he plays five at the back again then I'm through for this season.

I'd like to see:

Schmeichel

De Laet

Wasyl

Huth

Konchesky

Hammond

James

Cambiasso

Mahrez

Kramaric

Vardy

I suspect what we will see is:

Schwarzer

Simpson

Morgan

Huth

Upson

Konchesky

Mahrez

James

Cambiasso

Schlupp

Vardy

Guest seanfox778

I'm ever the optimist but I fear it's lights out unless we get all 3 points. It's going to be one of those afternoons where you'll feel sick and excited at the same time. I for one can't wait, let's see what we're made of.

After that last game I'd drop Morgan, Upson, Schlupp and Mahrez if I was the manager. Mahrez is turning into a passenger and has literally produced nothing or quite some time now, and I'm fed up with him occasionally having a flash of brilliance but to follow it up with no end product.

Schwarzer

Simpson

Wasyl

Huth

Konchesky

James

Hammond

Cambiasso

Albrighton

Kramaric

Knockaert

thought Upson's doing ok(ish), and can't see why you'd keep Simpson in, or make room for Knocky either. Agree about Mahrez. Not that it matters. Deckchairs, Titanic etc.

You weren't watching tonight then?

Whats the point. This bunch of rabble have had 27 games to find some sort of pattern of play thats somewhat successful and theyve royally ****ed it.

Play whoever you want

At home there is no way we should be playing with 5 at the back. Morgan needs dropping but he will play.

Schwarzer

Simpson           Huth          Wes           Konch

James

Albrighton           Cambiasso           Mahrez

Kramaric            Ulloa

Why were not playing Ulloa when at the end of the day he is our top goalscorer. Kramaric is in desperate need of support. Wouldnt even mind Nugent playing but for me Ulloa needs more minutes on the pitch than what he is currently getting.

ok, Morgan will not be dropped. lol

anyway we cant afford to keep playing schlupp and mahrez on either wings there to direct and don't cross, we need someone who will put the ball in the box when they get the ball! so im saying albrighton and mahrez.

If we play 5 at the back against hull i will just give up! this means we will have a weak midfield and 1 upfront and poor kramaric is running around like a headless chicken.

Archived