Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stuliasz

Match Ratings : Man City 2-0 Leicester - Vote Now

gave schwarzer an 8, schlupp a 5 and everyone else a 6. thought we were average without doing too much wrong really so that reflects those ratings. 

nige a 6. half decent idea to try and contain the champions and would've got to half time at 0-0 and perhaps then started to threaten more (like we did) if it wasn't for sheer stupidity. stay.

city 7. great at passing and just about had enough to kill us off when it mattered. 

ref 3. two pens missed. one you could say he very, very slightly has a reason not to give, the other he even gave a foul but didn't have the nuts to point to the spot. idiot. 

Everybody a 6 apart from Schwazer 8 and Huth 7.

Referee, 4, poor. Couldn't see the Kramaric decision from our end but the Bony push looked debatable. Didn't understand why he played so much extra time at the end of the first half either. Could/should have blown before they scored.

Guest MattP

Mark 7 Can't knock him at all last night, a few excellent saves and did nothing wrong.

Konchesky 6 Typical Konch performance

Morgan 6 Still goes to ground to easily but one of his better games

Huth 7 Excellent, So wish we had him in the summer

Upson 6 Did OK, gives balance to the back three and we do look fairly solid given what we are playing

Simpson 6 One of his better games but just offers nothing going forward which we need in this formation

Schulpp 5 I don't get why he's in the team, appalling giveaway that led to the first goal and should have been hauled off for it

James 7 Thought him and Cambiasso did well given the opposition, Always there to receive the ball.

Cambiasso 7 As above

Mahrez 6 Gave the ball away a bit too much but again 2 or 3 times the only man who looked like creating something.

Kramaric 6 Expected performance as a lone striker in a game like this, please cut down on the theatrics.

Subs were ok, Vardy looked lively but were chasing a lost cause by then.

Guest MattP

Everybody a 6 apart from Schwazer 8 and Huth 7.

Referee, 4, poor. Couldn't see the Kramaric decision from our end but the Bony push looked debatable. Didn't understand why he played so much extra time at the end of the first half either. Could/should have blown before they scored.

I said this at the time.

There wasn't a single stoppage so why was even one minute put on? Is the one minute just a token effort now whatever, matches actually last 91 minutes? They scored after 46 minutes as well.

I said this at the time.

There wasn't a single stoppage so why was even one minute put on? Is the one minute just a token effort now whatever, matches actually last 91 minutes? They scored after 46 minutes as well.

It's like one minute is the standard these days if they're isn't any stoppages in the half. Can't think of a match in recent times where no extra time has been indicated.

Guest MattP

It's like one minute is the standard these days if they're isn't any stoppages in the half. Can't think of a match in recent times where no extra time has been indicated.

It needs explaining really, matches are effectively now 91 minutes instead of 90.

I said this at the time.

I've noticed watching some other European and the Argentinian leagues that they sometimes play no stoppage time at all. Why don't we do that here? If there was ever a half which deserved 45 minutes exactly, yesterday was the one. No injuries or stoppages I can remember.

Then you have the other end of the spectrum - not that it would have made any difference but only 3 minutes were added on at the end. 6 subs, 3 injuries and a goal mean stoppage time should have been closer to 5 minutes at the end

stoppage time is a very english thing. watching crap European leagues you get 0 first half and like 2 second half. I can't remember the last time I went a game that wasn't 90+4 at least.

I was bemused by the one minute especially when it's means a minimum of 1 minute and once we'd entered into added time and the goal was scored he'd need to add on another 30secs.

So much money and people's livelihoods are now at stake in the game that we need to seriously consider not only video evidence in a controlled limited way but also official visible time keeping.

Schwarzer - 7 I was a little disappointed to see him starting but to be fair to the man he made some world class saves and punched clear or caught some very dangerous balls. Would have been an 8 but I felt he could have done a little more for the Silva goal.

Simpson - 6 Think i'm being generous here, but seemed a lot better than normal. Played a fantastic cross that could have earnt a goal too.

Upson - 6 Neither spectacular or poor.

Huth - 8 Best player on the pitch last night Imo

Morgan - 5 Not the worst I've seen him but I think he needs some bench time.

Konchesky - 6 I am one of the few foxes fans that loves Konchesky. Still has so much passion for the game and, albeit a bit of a liability, is still worthy of LB while Schlupp is playing further up the wing.

Schlupp - 5+ Good pace but gave away some sloppy balls, I believe one led to a goal. Played much better when dropped to LB

Cambiasoo - 6+ Not his best performance for us but captained the team more than Morgan did.

James - 6 Big fan of Matty and really want to see him score soon. Again not his best performance but he is one of the city players I don't cringe at all too when on the ball.

Mahrez - 6 Great effort on goal and good on the ball. I think he's a little greedy though. Works against a lot of sides but Man city are a difficult team to try and skill around. Unless your name is Messi.

Kramaric - 6 Good attempt from the free kick, should have been a penalty. I was a little annoyed that he was benched when the players who'd work with him upfront came on. I'd have dropped Morgan in lieu of Krammy. But I'm not the manager.

Ulloa - Held the ball up well but didn't have much to do. Would like to see him start again soon. - 6

Vardy - 6 I love his pace, he could have got a goal for his work rate if only he could finish.

Nugent - 6 Can't really remember his performance if im honest.

Man city were excellent, could have had four or five had Huth not been there and Schwarzer played like he has in the last few games.

Referee - 3 Missed one blatant and one that I think probably was a penalty for us. 

Pearson - 7

Simpson - 6

Wes - 7

Huth - 7

Upson -7

Koncheskey - 6

Mahrez - 6

James - 6

Cambiasso - 7

Schlupp - 6

Kramaric - 7

Nugent - 6