Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tcrofts

Danny Simpson on Soccer Am this Saturday

Soccer AM went shit when Lovejoy left. Havent watched it in years. Is it any good now?

It's awful.

Record it for "away days" that's all. Skip the rest. 

Was a really enjoyable programme when Lovejoy, Fenners etc were on it though.

Having watched last night's MOTD..There was a clip, probably about half way through the second half, when Simmo had the ball at his feet, mid way in their half and tried to play someone in (Kramaric?).

It was singularly just about the worst attacking pass I've seen in a long time.

Simpson is SHITE with his bloody distribution. What did Pearson get him for?

Fooks sake...

:nigel:

Having watched last night's MOTD..There was a clip, probably about half way through the second half, when Simmo had the ball at his feet, mid way in their half and tried to play someone in (Kramaric?).

Fooks sake...

Matt James made one much worse. We had basically two on two and he Vardy to his right or the chance to go for goal himself and did neither. 

Soccer AM, the most overhyped overrated show, it's awful

To be fair, the interviews are still ok. It's a good show to have on in the background so you can zone out when the shit jokes get rolled out.

Fooks sake...

Was that the floated through ball with his left foot? If so I'd have to agree that I don't think i've seen something like that done to such poor execution lol

Matt James made one much worse. We had basically two on two and he Vardy to his right or the chance to go for goal himself and did neither. 

That move there unfortunately summed our season up

That move there unfortunately summed our season up

I really like the guy, but matty james is a bit of a bottler. 

You see him panic anytime he gets near the oppositions box. He's got the ability but clearly lacks the confidence in situations like these 

Archived