Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Col city fan

Let's have a thought out thread?

Having become utterly bored of the monotony of whether Pearson is any good, or not...Let's change the direction a little?

Whatever the formation, why is he insisting on playing Simpson, and not playing Albrighton?

I don't understand?

Discuss.....

Having become utterly bored of the monotony of whether Pearson is any good, or not...Let's change the direction a little?

Whatever the formation, why is he insisting on playing Simpson, and not playing Albrighton?

I don't understand?

Discuss.....

Boils down to Pearson Out

Because he sees them every single day and he assess that they're better than the alternatives. albrighton has become a hero through not playing, he's not playing because he's probably not good enough as he showed at Wigan and then by being released by Villa, where if he was considered as good as FoxesTalk makes out, would have assisted Benteke to about 30 goals so far this season

I would play RDL though, can't stand aimless, floated balls out of defence

Guest MattP

I don't get at all why Simpson, Schulpp and Morgan are still in the team, it's unbelievable to honest we are in this division with these three in the starting eleven.

Albrighton where? Instead of Schlupp or Mahrez? Or are you then wanting to push Schlupp to left full back?

Other options aren't good enough. We drop Simpson and are left with De Laet to bring in. Good grief.

I don't get at all why Simpson, Schulpp and Morgan are still in the team, it's unbelievable to honest we are in this division with these three in the starting eleven.

Not good enough Matt.

You are an advocate of Pearson ..A fan of his, so to speak...So explain to us why a manager who you wish to keep, is fielding week - in week - out, three players who you believe should be nowhere near the team.

Why?

I don't understand?

Discuss.....

You think that's changing the direction! lol

I thought Schlupp looked a bit classier at times yesterday, seemed a bit sharper in his play.

Of course then enter his carelessness and we concede. Not a Premier League player yet. Think he'd be good for us next season though if we do go down.

Huth is class that's my thought.

Huth's introduction has opened my eyes to quite how poor our defence really is at this level.

Guest MattP

Not good enough Matt.

You are an advocate of Pearson ..A fan of his, so to speak...So explain to us why a manager who you wish to keep, is fielding week - in week - out, three players who you believe should be nowhere near the team.

Why?

It's something I find absolutely baffling and I can't defend him for it Col.

He clearly sees something I don't.

Pearson's winding me up as well. There's so much about him I like but he's doing his best to make me go to the dark side (as it were). There've been so many decisions which are just downright inexplicable.

3 poor games for Albrighton, De Laet and whoever else and they'd be the latest scapegoats. Seems to be a thing amongst Leicester fans that if you're not in the team for a few games you instantly become our saviour whether you're any good or not

Guest MattP

I thought Schlupp looked a bit classier at times yesterday, seemed a bit sharper in his play.

Of course then enter his carelessness and we concede. Not a Premier League player yet. Think he'd be good for us next season though if we do go down.

I thought he looked out of it tbh, almost like he has learning difficulties at times and he doesn't seem to realise anything about what is actually going on. At one point Cambiasso said something to him and hs face looked like he had been presented with an algebra equation.

The second goal also shows for me why we can't start him at left back, he simply is unable to stop crosses coming in. When he played that position at Southampton our fans were closer to the right winger than he was most of the time.

I can see why he's played Simpson in a 5 at the back against the likes of Arsenal and Man City because he's better defensively that De Laet (says a lot).

This Albrighton obsession is without foundation. Schlupp, Mahrez, Nugent and Vardy have all played better this season and that's why Albrighton is 5th choice.

lets toy with the idea that Pearson isnt a moody, stubborn cúnt and figure that perhaps Albrighton just hasnt looked good enough either in training or his limited game time.

actually, that leads to the question as to why we signed Albrighton in the first place and whether or not we bothered scouting him or watching him on dvd.

Its almost as if Albrightons agent approached Terry Robinson and he was signed up without NP's consent and in true Pearson style he has barely used a player he didnt want in the first place.

actually, thats veering back down the moody, stubborn cúnt path again.

Goodnightxx

Pearson's winding me up as well. There's so much about him I like but he's doing his best to make me go to the dark side (as it were). There've been so many decisions which are just downright inexplicable.

Basically this for me. Love the man but his constant selecting of certain under performing players is really starting to put him in a negative light.

I thought he looked out of it tbh, almost like he has learning difficulties at times and he doesn't seem to realise anything about what is actually going on. At one point Cambiasso said something to him and hs face looked like he had been presented with an algebra equation.

The second goal also shows for me why we can't start him at left back, he simply is unable to stop crosses coming in. When he played that position at Southampton our fans were closer to the right winger than he was most of the time.

I agree, thought he had a very poor game.

He's too one footed, must be so easy to play against, you always know which way he's going. For a big lad, he's really weak as well. Look at how Bony uses his body, pure strength. Schlupp should be doing the same, but doesn't. So frustrating to watch him play.

I'm not saying he had a particularly great game, but I don't know... it was like his touch seemed a bit more natural rather than the usual inconsistency.

Long way to go with him yet.

I've said it a load of times but he isn't a better footballer than Anthony Knockaert. He just isn't.

Archived