Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tom27111

From what I've been told...

Love how people think pearson will bring us straight back up, just because we did well last season, last season is last season, the winning mentality that we once had has gone, I really don't think we will do aswell with pearson nx season, maybe 5th or 6th at best

Whereas his hypothetical replacement is obviously going to guarantee us better than that. Before starting any season in that most unpredictable of divisions, you'd snap someone's hand off if they were guaranteeing you a play-off place.

I was mocking all of the Pearson out brigade. Sorry I made you curse.

Fair play. You're too deadpan for me.

As good as they have been in backing the club, they are not football people. They got rid of the one bloke who had any experience back earlier this year. They seem to employ a walking calamity called David Richards as a consultant.

Dave Richards of Wednesday fame?! ****ing hell, Ridsdale-esque.

Makes absolute sense. Replace a proven Championship manager with several seasons under his belt with one who's just had a glimpse of it, working with a promotion bonus (just like we did when we came back from League One).

It's as if you were replacing Mourinho with Holloway.

I am staggered that there are fans that feel after this season Pearson should keep his job. The problem is not just the fact that we will be relegated but how that relegation has been achieved. I say achieved because I am sure the pro Pearson group actually see it as an achievement.

Makes absolute sense. Replace a proven Championship manager with several seasons under his belt with one who's just had a glimpse of it, working with a promotion bonus (just like we did when we came back from League One).

Yeah, it's exactly the same.

I am staggered that there are fans that feel after this season Pearson should keep his job. The problem is not just the fact that we will be relegated but how that relegation has been achieved. I say achieved because I am sure the pro Pearson group actually see it as an achievement.

Pearson got us up with a record number of points and within FFP... he has done and continues to do a great job, as a club we are in a great position regardless of relegation. Long term thinking, not short term...

Are you Konch?

Pearson got us up with a record number of points and within FFP... he has done and continues to do a great job, as a club we are in a great position regardless of relegation. Long term thinking, not short term...

Are you f****** serious?

I believe uses the same gear Pearson and our scouts use when looking for players, hence Pritchard ending up there who we supposedly wanted and has built a good young team there. So he'd certainly be a better fit than some here are assuming.

Yes he is brilliant sorry my mistake. He has continued to do a GREAT job this season. The player all want to play for him, all of them still believe in his great footballing ideology, principles, tactics. PEARSON FOREVER!

and continues to do a great job,

This makes absolutely no sense. If you truly think he is doing a great job it is sad how low your expectations are. Please enlighten me; on what level(s) is Pearson currently doing a great job?

Yes he is brilliant sorry my mistake. He has continued to do a GREAT job this season. The player all want to play for him, all of them still believe in his great footballing ideology, principles, tactics. PEARSON FOREVER!

Don't forget the "we havnt been thrashed yet" lol lol lol

Having brought in Just the Ticket as a promo the club'll now be needing to bring in Not the Full Ticket.

Don't forget the "we havnt been thrashed yet" lol lol lol

We haven't... should have beat Liverpool and we had our chances yesterday and that is against top teams... We are playing well just not had the rub of the green... and all that with not really spending... The club is in its best position for years, rather long term success than short term.

We haven't... should have beat Liverpool and we had our chances yesterday and that is against top teams... We are playing well just not had the rub of the green... and all that with not really spending...

You are a complete and utter t***

He "continues to do a great job" Are you for real? Explain to us all, how he is achieving this.

We haven't... should have beat Liverpool and we had our chances yesterday and that is against top teams... We are playing well just not had the rub of the green... and all that with not really spending... The club is in its best position for years, rather long term success than short term.

Really am confused never understand why people think it's funny to wind up other fans with stupid posts like this. Not funny you are just stupid

He "continues to do a great job" Are you for real? Explain to us all, how he is achieving this.

He is learning, Pearson is young and intelligent... he learns fast, yes mistakes have been made but the way we have been playing recently I can see improvement... he has brought the club forward from it's worst position ever and financially we are in the best position for years... stick with him, we get relegated Im certain we will go straight up and pearson will be ready to take the club further

The owners have like 800 million I'm sure they could afford to sack Pearson when they want. I personally don't mind Warburton and wouldn't mind him here. But I still believe in Pearson and if we go down I believe he can take us back up again having learnt from this season.

The thing is though, why does it have to be that he only "learns" from this season when the Premiership door is bolted and we are kicked back into the championship?  Some people make it sound like the season ends and that Pearson will all at once have a Eureka moment and everything he did wrong he will realise in an instant.  Some people make good managers up to a certain level and then fall flat on their face, and Pearson is one of them.

Having said that, when we go down, I'd like Pearson to take us up, as we would no doubt challenge for promotion again in the Championship because he does have the know how....for that level.

I don't agree but can understand why people want Pearson out but Warburton? He finished off the job that Rosler started at Brentford and has done a good job in the champ and that's literally it. Not even two full seasons as a manager yet. Think your mates talking bollocks.

That makes absolutely zero sense. Please explain.

He has played for Enfield and Boreham wood of all clubs,and done a good job at Brentford,but we are quite a bit bigger than Brentford.

Can you see him trying to bring big names in,also working with higher profile players,not a chance,it's not happening,and it will never happen.

Archived