Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Fans' Consultative Committee Meeting - 1 April

Hi all,

As some of you will be aware, the next FCC meeting will be held on 1 April 2015.

Union FS now have a seat at the table and as in prior years there are plenty of Foxestalk members on the FCC board. As always, it would be useful to have some questions for us to pose a week on Wednesday.

Please let us know if there is anything in particular you would like us to raise and we'll do our best to shoehorn it into the open discussion.

Mods - appreciate there is a historic thread on this but IMO it has gone a bit stale and perhaps needed refreshing.

Go for it - the floor is yours!

Union FS

I have asked this before, can they get some sort of order at half time in the concourse.

I am disabled, and struggle to walk, let alone fight through people queuing for food, whilst people are queuing for the toilets.

Can they not install metal rails in, that snakes around, so people don't just que from the counter to the back wall in a straight line.

Therefore making it easier for people with poor mobility, and in wheelchairs, and scooters, to use the toilets, and move around at half time.

Or cheaper for renewals, as we are playing at a lower level, but they will probably say we are getting 4 extra games.

But lower quality football.

Metal railing on the concourse won't work as the concourses are not deep enough in the goal ends so if you install Alton Towers queuing rails you wouldn't be able to move around outside the queues.

Saying that the queues won't be as big next season as a third of the ground will be empty again.

No but side affects from chemo is, just because I don't love your Nigel, no need to go down these lines do we.

he's not my nigel, he's our nigel! he stripped out the canker from the club and brought in the drinkys, James's, de laets, vardys, mahrezs and knockaerts that we all loved last season!

he's not my nigel, he's our nigel! he stripped out the canker from the club and brought in the drinkys, James's, de laets, vardys, mahrezs and knockaerts that we all loved last season!

Speak for yourself, he did really well last season, and extremely poor this season, so what you say is, if he does well, we have to be up his arse, if he does shit, we have to be up his arse.

And I think we need to leave the insults out, having a disability due to serious illness isn't right, and sad you feel you need to argue your point in that way.

Speak for yourself, he did really well last season, and extremely poor this season, so what you say is, if he does well, we have to be up his arse, if he does shit, we have to be up his arse.

And I think we need to leave the insults out, having a disability due to serious illness isn't right, and sad you feel you need to argue your point in that way.

no if he does well we need to applaud and if he does badly we need to question, we never need to adore or detest, that's knee jerk fickleness. one season is a microcosm in the scheme of this football club and his achievements outweigh his disappointments. if a child of mine misbehaved for a few months I wouldnt shout and swear and demand they left the house.

i wouldn't really class it as insult either, more a facetious and glib joke. not the funniest, but not the worst either.

no if he does well we need to applaud and if he does badly we need to question, we never need to adore or detest, that's knee jerk fickleness. one season is a microcosm in the scheme of this football club and his achievements outweigh his disappointments. if a child of mine misbehaved for a few months I wouldnt shout and swear and demand they left the house.

i wouldn't really class it as insult either, more a facetious and glib joke. not the funniest, but not the worst either.

I clearly don't find it funny, and clearly in bad taste.

Fickle because we have won four leagues games all season, the man in charge has been a big flop, and doesn't appear to have the ability to manage at this level.

Fickle for wanting the club to replace a man that is taking us free falling back to the championship, due to his lack of abilities, and wanting somebody else to come in, whilst there was time to at least try to stay up, as pearson is failing miserably.

I think you have to much faith in pearson, in my opinion, but you have every right to, but just because we all don't share your believe or adoration for the man, doesn't make those wanting a change fickle.

Where ever pearson ends up, the club might end up with a few extra fans, but for me I'm City through and through, and wanted the club to stay up, or at least look like they could.

As has been picked up by the press, with the right leadership this squad, could do much better, but it's all opinions

Bring back the foxy ladies

Provide in game score flashes from our league

Get enough people serving at the bars to allow people to actually buy a drink at half time - or have the old cinema style people walking through the crowd selling drinks etc

New manager and Lionel messi please

-Big Flag moving around the Kop at kick off.

-Bring back foxy ladies.

-Stop playing or at least turn down the volume level of the pre-match music, no wonder there is no atmosphere.

-Get rid of Pearson.

What's the latest on expanding the stadium (not saying it should be done), but has the lack of success/establishment in the Premier League this season set us back or hindered us in this aspect?

Will season tickets be cheaper next season? When are they due to go on sale should we be relegated?

-Big Flag moving around the Kop at kick off.

-Bring back foxy ladies.

-Stop playing or at least turn down the volume level of the pre-match music, no wonder there is no atmosphere.

-Get rid of Pearson.

Flag - pathetic bring your own

foxy ladies- yes but make them over 18

Music - all music should be banned unless Diesel Park West, Showaddywaddy, Engelbert and Kasabian

Pearson- April 1st would be a great day to get rid of the fool.

Flag - pathetic bring your own

foxy ladies- yes but make them over 18

Music - all music should be banned unless Diesel Park West, Showaddywaddy, Engelbert and Kasabian

Pearson- April 1st would be a great day to get rid of the fool.

under 18 but over 16 please!

Guest CityFan 06

What's the situation with Goal Music? How much longer are we going to have it playing when we score goals at the King Power?

Make a dedicated area for young adult fans.

Discount tickets for groups of lads (and girls!) of 4+ between the age of 16-30 in SK1.

Make people aware when they buy tickets in the top half of SK1 that it is an area where people go to sing and that if they prefer to sit and watch the game and not get involved in singing then maybe they should consider sitting somewhere else. Obviously don't have to mention standing!

Lower the price of Beer in the SK1 concourse (or even the whole ground?) between 1:30 and 2:30 to £2 a pint

Give everyone in SK1 who doesn't want to sing the chance to relocate their season ticket to another area of the ground (maybe even to a more expensive part for the same price for just the first season)

If anyone wants to relocate their season ticket to SK1 from L1/K1 they can get a discounted season ticket or maybe even 10 free beers throughout the season?

It would never happen, but if all that did happen, it would fix our atmosphere.

Archived