Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DennisNedry

Upson - slowest City player ever?

yeah gotta be Mark deVries for me and for a big man he hardly ever won anything in the air. Basicaaly he just wasn't very good. lol

Apart from that FA cup game against Spurs ironically. The only good game I remember him having but that day he destroyed spurs

Deep Freeze was great. So slow, so useless in the air to the point that i reckon Hume, a foot shorter, could have won an aerial battle between them. As an outside shot - Momo Sylla - his feet moved ridiculously quick and yet covered no ground what so ever.

Apart from that FA cup game against Spurs ironically. The only good game I remember him having but that day he destroyed spurs

Yep remember watching that on TV and going mad when he bagged. Of all the people to score! Did think we were doomed when paul stalteri (sp) scored first. iirc

yeah gotta be Mark deVries for me and for a big man he hardly ever won anything in the air. Basicaaly he just wasn't very good.  lol

What about when we beat Spurs in the FA Cup? I was delirious after that lol

Martin Henderson looked like a cart hoarse and ran like he was pulling 4 carts.

Infact a cart hoarse with 2 broken legs would run faster.

The only think ever to run slower than him is any hoarse I pick for the grand national.

Archived