Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

IF we stay up , is it our greatest achievement ever?

I personally think this team is miles better than the team under MON, so the great escape won't be as special as winning the league cup twice and finishing mid table the premier league. Having said that, the situation we find ourselves it would be the most unlikely turnaround in our history, but by no means our greatest achievement

I personally think this team is miles better than the team under MON, so the great escape won't be as special as winning the league cup twice and finishing mid table the premier league. Having said that, the situation we find ourselves it would be the most unlikely turnaround in our history, but by no means our greatest achievement

Are you on glue?

Please explain how.

Flowers> any of the 3

Grayson or pontus > rdl

Guppy > konchesky

Walsh elliot tagger > Morgan or upon

Muzzy,Parker,lennon > James drinkwater king

Heskey, cottee, collymore > wood, Ulloa, nugent.

Now I give you that kasper may make a good back up to Keller or flowers, wasyl and huth would fit in that back 3 and drinky would probably look good with that side around him, James could fill in on occasions.

But this side has proved they are not ready to compete at this level and who knows if they ever will.

:nuge:

Are you crazy? muzzy izzett, Steve Guppy, Neil Lennon, would walk straight into this team

Careful, you'll have the fans who've supported us since 1895 on your case telling you about Sep Smith.

Fwiw, this team isn't anyway comparable to O'Neill's.

Careful, you'll have the fans who've supported us since 1895 on your case telling you about Sep Smith.

Jamie Vardy is not fit to lick Arthur Rowley's ball sweat.

And football even now is a different game to the O'Neill years both in terms of the way it is played and financially so incomparable.

lol Fantastic

WHAT?!?! give me some of what youre drinking.

lol have you been on some sort of mind altering drugs for the last 15 years? You weirdo lol

With relegation looming, if we somehow manage to beat the drop would it feel better than winning promotion?

I know last season we all knew for a long time we were going up but say if we didnt look like we were going anywhere then in the last 9 games we put together a run that saw us get promoted, that would be loads better.

so if we escape now it will be orgasmic, probably feel like we've been promoted anyway.

I just feel weve been such a bad joke this season (hardly terrible but terribly crap) it would be insane if we ended up surviving and defying all the "experts" and generally annoying everyone that we are still gonna be there next season.

Dafuq you smoking?

Two things

1. Our current team is not miles better than the team we had under Mon.

2. I think you will find it was three top ten finishes under o'neil three league cup finals winning two losing one.

If that's the case then Pearson must be the worst manager in our history.

If we can get the gap back to 3-4 points with S'land and QPR to play I might start dreaming again.

on a technical / ability level, probably.

in terms of character, grit, drive and most of all effectiveness = not even close.

Archived