Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Freeze on General Admission Season Ticket prices 2015/16

It didn't even go up much from the season before anyway. I'll be getting one, hopefully most of the plastics will **** off too.

The plastics money is just as good as yours, I hope they still come as their money will be needed next season (it all helps towards FFP).

It's general admission season tickets. Nothing said about matchday prices yet.

Surely it's abit naughty to then down price individual match tickets though isn't it?

I've just been saying in another thread the fact a Season Ticket would work out around half price in comparison pretty much seals the deal for me buying a ST, obviously buying a ST is the cheapest way to go to matches but if they then go and down price individual match tickets (By a reasonable chunk) would piss me off abit as i've bought it/made my decision on that thought process.

For example after the deadline the ST prices will go up, therefore surely ticket prices would stay the same?

Surely it's abit naughty to then down price individual match tickets though isn't it?

I've just been saying in another thread the fact a Season Ticket would work out around half price in comparison pretty much seals the deal for me buying a ST, obviously buying a ST is the cheapest way to go to matches but if they then go and down price individual match tickets (By a reasonable chunk) would piss me off abit as i've bought it/made my decision on that thought process.

For example after the deadline the ST prices will go up, therefore surely ticket prices would stay the same?

Can't imagine it will be anything other than a freeze for matchday prices either, was just clarifying for this thread.

They don't normally release matchday prices until later on.

Guest MattP

Can't imagine it will be anything other than a freeze for matchday prices either, was just clarifying for this thread.

They surely have to seriously reduce grade B games for the Championship...People aren't going to pay between 35-45 for Championship games at home to mid table teams.

Wish there was a little more clarity on the actual prices themselves.

I'm 21 and turn 22 in May. If I renew before the deadline, will I qualify for U22 again? I assume not but you never know...

Not quite sure why they're making it out to be such a 'reward' either. A month to renew your season tickets at a frozen price despite it inevitably being in a lower league? Does that really sound like much of a reward to you lot?

I'll be renewing as I'm enjoying it up in SK1 although I can't see this enticing too many.

EDIT; Scrap the first line, it is actually in there.

They've surely got to come down. If next season doesn't go to plan you could be struggling for 20k in some games.

Wish there was a little more clarity on the actual prices themselves.

I'm 21 and turn 22 in May. If I renew before the deadline, will I qualify for U22 again? I assume not but you never know...

Not quite sure why they're making it out to be such a 'reward' either. A month to renew your season tickets at a frozen price despite it inevitably being in a lower league? Does that really sound like much of a reward to you lot?

I'll be renewing as I'm enjoying it up in SK1 although I can't see this enticing too many.

EDIT; Scrap the first line, it is actually in there.

You assume correct.

My birthdays in June and I remember a few years ago when renewing I tried to blag getting a U22 ST, didn't work. It's goes on the age you'll be when the season starts.

I also agree with people's point's about lowering Cat B prices for Championship games, but also I stand by the point i've made, obviously.

But you forget a freeze is nearly a 20% reduction on price per match.  So would expect matchday prices to come down by the same.

Archived