Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Freeze on General Admission Season Ticket prices 2015/16

You assume correct.

My birthdays in June and I remember a few years ago when renewing I tried to blag getting a U22 ST, didn't work. It's goes on the age you'll be when the season starts.

I also agree with people's point's about lowering Cat B prices for Championship games, but also I stand by the point i've made, obviously.

Thought so. Can't say I blame them. £415 for me if I renew within a month then. Poor timing for me personally.

Personally I think the club is great that upto 21 you get cheaper seats, after all you're an adult at 18 and want to buy beer then.

Prize freeze was their only real way to get fans to renew early on, so I expect an increase for the 2016-17 season.

£415 is still a good deal.

Here we go watch the plastic fans just disappear get in the prem they all come soon go away .allways a blue what ever happens.

To be expected really. We all know over the years that about 8k are purely there to watch the likes of Costa, Aguero, Gerrard etc.

To be expected really. We all know over the years that about 8k are purely there to watch the likes of Costa, Aguero, Gerrard etc.

Exactly they are, but if Chelsea, Man u etc, had our time out of the premier league, and had one poor season back, do you think they would sell out in the championship.

Leicester people are no diferent to other city, success brings in extra fans, championship football brings the people that just enjoy watching the city players, no problem to me, and good for the club when the new fans turn up.

Exactly they are, but if Chelsea, Man u etc, had our time out of the premier league, and had one poor season back, do you think they would sell out in the championship.

Leicester people are no diferent to other city, success brings in extra fans, championship football brings the people that just enjoy watching the city players, no problem to me, and good for the club when the new fans turn up.

One or two clubs are an exception to this, off the top of my head Newcastle and Man City, both have very strong loyal support regardless of what league they're in. Both have been in lower leagues fairly recently as well.

One or two clubs are an exception to this, off the top of my head Newcastle and Man City, both have very strong loyal support regardless of what league they're in. Both have been in lower leagues fairly recently as well.

There are exceptions, yes they got more than us, but the gates in the lower leagues were nowhere near sell outs.

And other than Man City free fall of years ago, none have been out the top flight for 10 years on the bounce.

The point I'm raising, take away Chelsea and Man city etc money and top players, take them out of the premier league, even they would lose a decent percentage of their fan base, so Leicester are no diferent.

I think people will be surprised by how many sth's we'll have next year. We used to get very decent championship attendances after we first went down. I think it fell because we spent so long down, plus the recession. Bet we have an average of at least 25k next year

Real fans bitch and moan about prices, plastic fans pay it no question.

Something wrong there.

Eh??..plastics will only pay it if we are in the Prem...you won't see them fookers again!!! lol

I'll be renewing, don't get why people are happy with the price freeze though it was never going to go up was it?

Wasn't gonna go down really was it?

Would they have had strong loyal support if they had been down there for 10 years like we were?

Archived