Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Freeze on General Admission Season Ticket prices 2015/16

Well I've just read that if you don't renew by 22nd April then my ticket in SK1 will go up by £35 - no pressure to save up that money then! So basically any new season ticket holder in SK1 will see a price RISE for Championship football next year, I see the club forgot to highlight this ;)

People mentioning Burnley prices going up last year by a lot, but if I remember rightly, if they go down then their wonders said they could renew their season ticket this year for £100 or something. So that's a decent deal.

Just to clarify, as I pay for my season ticket by direct debit I don't need to do anything and my season ticket just automatically renews?

Yes, it was referenced in the t and c's of this years season ticket. Can see a few muppets getting caught out and realising they have a season ticket they didn't want.

Not impressed by the price freeze as if it's some kind of great incentive. Still higher than what we were paying for a 46 game season the season before this one.

The main thing for me is the lack of additional benefits of having a season ticket in The Championship such as the money back if we have a load of home games shown on Sky and the opportunity to get free additional tickets for other matches if I miss a match.

They have had a year to think about this and essentially it comes down to "let's just freeze the prices and hopefully that'll keep them happy". There's such a complacency with clubs when it comes to treating their fans as anything other than just a cash cow. But then that's understandable as I'll be renewing again because that's what football fans do.

Would be nice to be able to receive a season ticket price release with an attitude other than just being glad that the club haven't really taken the piss (but have still done so a little).

If the QPR, Burnley & ourselves go down it will be interesting to monitor prices

Ours went up by 3% last year, the others went up around 35% & 50%, their fans are far more likely to kick up if prices are "frozen" to this years levels

Burnley's prices were unchanged this season from last season, and are unchanged again next season.  Tickets went on sale in December, and the early bird period ends next week.

The apparent increase was all press piffle.  New season ticket holders who bought a season ticket for the first time after promotion had been confirmed, had to pay a £100 "retainer" that was added to the 2014-15 prices but then deducted from 2015-16.  It was not well received.  But basic prices are the same, £455 most expensive, £299 cheapest, half price under 24, less than that under 18, free under 10.  (People who paid the £100 retainer get tickets from £199-£355,)

So any idea what you do if you're a current ST holder and want to relocate to sit near someone who's buying one for the first time? The relocation deadline is 3rd May, but the general sale for ST's isn't until the 26th. Surely you would be able to relocate after this date too?

So any idea what you do if you're a current ST holder and want to relocate to sit near someone who's buying one for the first time? The relocation deadline is 3rd May, but the general sale for ST's isn't until the 26th. Surely you would be able to relocate after this date too?

I wondered this, I was looking to relocate. The website states;

"Season Ticket Holders that renew before the first deadline of 22 April will be guaranteed the best possible price for their Season Ticket and will be able to secure their existing seat for the 2015/16 season. Those already signed up to the Club’s Direct Debit Scheme need not lift a finger – your Season Ticket will be automatically renewed and your Direct Debit rolled over from April.

Those that fail to renew before 22 April will need to reapply at the new applicant price (average increase of 10 per cent) and lose priority over their existing seat(s).

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/season-tickets-price-freeze-for-201516-2356618.aspx#HvE6d2ue9w1bD8B8.99"

So if I want to relocate, what do I do?

I wondered this, I was looking to relocate. The website states;

"Season Ticket Holders that renew before the first deadline of 22 April will be guaranteed the best possible price for their Season Ticket and will be able to secure their existing seat for the 2015/16 season. Those already signed up to the Club’s Direct Debit Scheme need not lift a finger – your Season Ticket will be automatically renewed and your Direct Debit rolled over from April.

Those that fail to renew before 22 April will need to reapply at the new applicant price (average increase of 10 per cent) and lose priority over their existing seat(s).

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/season-tickets-price-freeze-for-201516-2356618.aspx#HvE6d2ue9w1bD8B8.99"

So if I want to relocate, what do I do?

I'd imagine you'd be able to relocate after the early bird period because beyond that one's not guaranteed the same seat as last year.

called just to check.

it's going to renew from April automatically if you don't change seat. I'm in Sk1 and the first payment will be taken then.  I believe that last year that you paid a months premium and then it was over 11 months from memory. £34.58 per month is nice and easy for a year of football.

Yeah, the last time he managed us in the Championship was a real disaster. Sigh.

I think he's a c*nt and should have been done for gross misconduct a couple of times.

To be honest. Never wanted him back. Thought he did a good job first time around. He couldn't wait to drop Hull like a stone. To come back to owners who supposedly never wanted him first time around. Must be on a packet.

My own personal opinion. Mock all you want.

called just to check.

it's going to renew from April automatically if you don't change seat. I'm in Sk1 and the first payment will be taken then.  I believe that last year that you paid a months premium and then it was over 11 months from memory. £34.58 per month is nice and easy for a year of football.

What if you do change seat?

I think he's a c*nt and should have been done for gross misconduct a couple of times.

To be honest. Never wanted him back. Thought he did a good job first time around. He couldn't wait to drop Hull like a stone. To come back to owners who supposedly never wanted him first time around. Must be on a packet.

My own personal opinion. Mock all you want.

You think the man who took us from League 1 to the Premier League is a cvnt?

I'd hate to know what you'd think of someone if they ploughed your Mrs

called just to check.

nice, easy that. 

would be incredibly not nice if i wasnt planning on renewing cos i had no idea that was gonna happen lol

Thanks! Means I'll have to pay an extra 10% though :(

Not if you're  a current  St holder. Pay for your existing seat and then move it after the early bird finishes.

called just to check.

it's going to renew from April automatically if you don't change seat. I'm in Sk1 and the first payment will be taken then.  I believe that last year that you paid a months premium and then it was over 11 months from memory. £34.58 per month is nice and easy for a year 9 months of football.

:thumbup:

Not if you're  a current  St holder. Pay for your existing seat and then move it after the early bird finishes.

I wanna do that too but the area I'd want to move to is a bit less. Dunno if they'll allow a move to a cheaper area and keeping the discount 

Archived