Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RizLCFC

Knockaert leaving in June - Signed for Standard Liège

Just play him you big useless twat, what have you got to lose?

You've got a very good point, Rich.  Maybe Knockaert's not the answer right now but none of the other useless feckers who have been playing all season are either.  

Considering how consistently awful we are it's amazing how the team has (generally) been so consistent.

Schluup out would mean Konch in I guess but albrighton must be ahead of Knocky for a place in the team or on the bench.

TBH Knocky must be about 22nd on the depth chart.

Offered a new deal and then out in the U21's?

Couldn't be a clearer that he should leave for his own career.

Surely the new deal is for next year when if Mahrez is sold and Camby walks away he'll manage to make the bench.

Surely the new deal is for next year when if Mahrez is sold and Camby walks away he'll manage to make the bench.

Fair point. :P He has proven he can do it in the championship though. He doesn't need to do it again. For his own career he needs to play at a higher level. So he should move for his own good.

Starts for the U21's at Man City today

:crylaugh: Serious??

I'd be signing my contract with the other club then trying my hardest to get myself suspended from this club if I were him just to leave a little earlier.

Surely a 'fair' offer would include some game time. Especially when his team mates aren't earning their starting places.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd have thought that a fair offer involved a decent wage for what he does and the possibility of competing for a place in the team.

If you write guaranteed PT into a contract you must be crazy and aiming for relegation.

I'd have thought that a fair offer involved a decent wage for what he does and the possibility of competing for a place in the team.

If you write guaranteed PT into a contract you must be crazy and aiming for relegation.

Well some of the players must have what you wrote in the 2nd paragraph written in their contracts, it's the only way I can explain their persistent inclusions, that it they have some serious shit on Pearson that they're blackmailing him with.

Fair point. :P He has proven he can do it in the championship though. He doesn't need to do it again. For his own career he needs to play at a higher level. So he should move for his own good.

You may be right. He did well in the championship but hasn't managed to do enough to get into a bottom placed prem team. If I were him I'd probably look at getting into a mid table Championship team for next season. If he signs for another prem team he's unlikely to get in again and then would waste another year. I think he's most likely to sign for a mid level French first division team which is a step down from Leicester but will allow him to play and hopefully improve his game and regain the recognition that he developed last season.  

:crylaugh: Serious??

I'd be signing my contract with the other club then trying my hardest to get myself suspended from this club if I were him just to leave a little earlier.

Crazy. If Knocky was that type of person - which he isn't - he wouldn't get an offer Leicester or any other decent team.

Well some of the players must have what you wrote in the 2nd paragraph written in their contracts, it's the only way I can explain their persistent inclusions, that it they have some serious shit on Pearson that they're blackmailing him with.

You really write some crazy things don't you? I'm glad that I don't live in your world.

You may be right. He did well in the championship but hasn't managed to do enough to get into a bottom placed prem team. If I were him I'd probably look at getting into a mid table Championship team for next season. If he signs for another prem team he's unlikely to get in again and then would waste another year. I think he's most likely to sign for a mid level French first division team which is a step down from Leicester but will allow him to play and hopefully improve his game and regain the recognition that he developed last season.  

I agree, I think teams like Nice or Evian would be about right for him. I really do wish him all the best. I hope he goes on to become the player his potential shows he could be.

I agree, I think teams like Nice or Evian would be about right for him. I really do wish him all the best. I hope he goes on to become the player his potential shows he could be.

Me too.

We should have sold him in the summer and cashed in... Or at least offered him a new contract then.

A cracking free transfer for any team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do you know a contract hasn't been on the table since the summer?

Archived