Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Another who are the 'Biggest' clubs analysis.

where on earth are they getting their "crowd" info from? 

chelsea higher than arsenal? everton higher than liverpool? forest higher than derby and us higher than them both? they trolling? 

tbf i think they're pretty spot on with our section. barely anything between us, derby and forest and we're all big fish in the champ but not much to shout about in the prem. 

tbf i think they're pretty spot on with our section. barely anything between us, derby and forest and we're all big fish in the champ but not much to shout about in the prem. 

bolton bigger than all three? looool

and blackburn and stoke 

It's an historical analysis

Eg. Liverpool rank highest for league finishes.

tbh, it's hardly going to be scientific when it includes 'player quality' ? How is that assessed? If it's done by awarding points for international caps awarded whilst players are at the club then I suppose I could go with it but without clarity it's quite vague?

Anyway, below 10th and above 25th is going to be where we sit.

So, Huddersfield who have won the first division three times as well as the FA Cup are smaller than Cardiff?

It's all opinion and always will be so we'll never get a definitive answer.

Archived