Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thommo

Does Pearson Deserve Another Crack ?

Met Pearson many times myself and he's always got so much time for people. Most recently, the Hull game. I was with my mate who is a Hull fan and Pearson says to him "Hull fan?", "good lad" and had a little talk. Just a hero really.

Met Pearson many times myself and he's always got so much time for people. Most recently, the Hull game. I was with my mate who is a Hull fan and Pearson says to him "Hull fan?", "good lad" and had a little talk. Just a hero really.

I think you gotta separate that from what we've seen on the pitch this season mate. Look at the pros and cons typa thing.

If you want to keep Pearson for the type of football we play, because he's the right man to continue etc, that's different to having met him and liked him.

I've not met him but have got mates who have. They say he comes across as a good bloke. But this season's football has been dreadful also.

Agree mate, absolute gent I wish he was my uncle.

Most sources say Pearson is a top bloke why would you want him, Shakey, Walsh and Super KP to lose their jobs? Wouldn't wish that on anyone who's done so much for all of us in the past tbh and I think some of you have been pretty vile in what you have written about a man who is obviously decent and down to earth.

post-18059-0-96071900-1427495847_thumb.j

If Nige is sacked give it to Shakey as he is at the FA's st George's park getting his FA Uefa Pro Licence so he can manage in the premier league should he get us promoted and obviously if this was to ever happen. Could be worth a punt!

If Nige is sacked give it to Shakey as he is at the FA's st George's park getting his FA Uefa Pro Licence so he can manage in the premier league should he get us promoted and obviously if this was to ever happen. Could be worth a punt!

then re-sign nige as his assistant?

NO FCK THE KNOBHEAD I SAW HIM IN TESCO AND I WAS LIKE "ALRIGHT NIGEL" AND HE WAS LIKE "ALRIGHT" AND THEN I SAID "AHHH SPURS RESULT NO GOOD ENUFF" EH?

EODOT~:L

You been on the sauce mate?

Most sources say Pearson is a top bloke why would you want him, Shakey, Walsh and Super KP to lose their jobs? Wouldn't wish that on anyone who's done so much for all of us in the past tbh and I think some of you have been pretty vile in what you have written about a man who is obviously decent and down to earth.

image.jpg

Erm because he's or should I say they are not payed to win 4 games all season.

The owners employed him to do a job, and he's failed, and the fact that results haven't improved.

In my view,No.

He may be the man to get us back up,yes..but then what?

Give him ANOTHEr chance to fail in the Prem?

Let's not forget what he's done for this club and show respect for that but he's proved he can't handle the pressure of the Premier league both on and off the pitch.

We all have a limit to our success and perhaps this is his?

If he was failing on the pitch,perhaps you could say OK its your first season,its bound to be hard.But his ramblings and off field antics could get embarrassing...Dyche has kept cool all seadon!,and his club is smaller than ours in every aspect!!!!!

Yes screw it give him an other go. There is no one else out there in the whole wide world who could do the job better. He has a proven record in the championship. He obviously has the backing of the players still. He has been very unlucky this season. He is mentally in a good place. Most of the fans still love him. Even though we are going down without a fight he has shown how his amazing tactics have helped the team. He will learn so much from this experience becoming a better man and manager. He has got lovely hair and trainers. He thinks Paul Konchesky is the best left back we could possibly get and did not bother looking for a new one at the start of the season. He is God and you can't get rid of God because the club would collapse and go in to free fall a bit like Armageddon. PEARSON Forever!

Dead man walking, there's no way he will stay after his antics this season, unless he can pull of the ultimate great escape last seasons heroics stand for nothing. He's compromised the integrity of the club pretty much everyweek since his rant about Burnley. Good riddance to the bloke.

I have no problem with that, you also thought we would struggle last season and even posted you had a few quid on us to go down in that famous thread. As for the second question I would yes, totally understand if they said goodbye after it considering this season.

I never had a bet on us going down, you're getting me mixed up with somebody else.

Archived