Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

Next Leader of the Opposition

154 members have voted

1. 1. Labour Party (v2)

• Andy Burnham
    • Yvette Cooper
    • Jeremy Corbyn
    • Liz Kendall

Did you spend a lot of time with greville janner when young?

You have so much anger in you.imagine getting bitter when discussing llamas

You appear to have a burning desire to make yourself look foolish, Claridge.

You appear to have a burning desire to make yourself look foolish, Claridge.

God your a miserable sod. I made a joke about not using kilometres and it sends you off on a patronising rant.

Oh, it was a joke..

Forgive me, one usually identifies a joke by it's ability to create laughter. You know, like your posts on politics..

I see you still haven't got the hang of posting outside the quote. Perhaps The Doctor would explain it to you again, if you ask him nicely.

Oh, it was a joke..

Forgive me, one usually identifies a joke by it's ability to create laughter. You know, like your posts on politics..

I see you still haven't got the hang of posting outside the quote. Perhaps The Doctor would explain it to you again, if you ask him nicely.

Read the first post about the km and you might realise what a dick your being

Too bloody late.(Never trust anyone who supports a team one hundred miles away from his birth-place)

I may post some outrageous things but to say I would use the European KM instead of miles is truly offensive.

Watch your back pony boy

Tbf I was thinking in miles but I appended it as though it were a sensible metric measurement out of force of habit.

Archived