Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kitchandro

Defence

Marcin has also been fantastic and in fairness Morgan has played much better since Huth arrived

That'll be the stability they are afforded from playing alongside a quality, experienced PL defender - something that had we sorted in the summer we might not have found ourselves marooned at the bottom of the table for so long.

Still better late than never and Huth has proved an excellent signing!

Come on leaps and bounds since Huth has played. Has improved performances around him and is just a vital cog in that 3-man defence.

Terrific organiser and not afraid of any challenge.

Totally agree with all posts. He has been the experienced steadying influence we needed. He has to be the first signing. I know Nigel won't comment because he's Stokes player. But I'm sure in his own quiet way he'll be trying to make it happen. Judging from the big hug Huth gave Nigel at the end of the games makes me think he will want to stay. I think he will ask stoke to let him go.

a Top player, Plays the game with his hearth as much as his head. 

That'll be the stability they are afforded from playing alongside a quality, experienced PL defender - something that had we sorted in the summer we might not have found ourselves marooned at the bottom of the table for so long.

Still better late than never and Huth has proved an excellent signing!

To be fare to NP That's what he signed Upson for only for him to get injured at the start of the season. I'd let him go now and make sure to get Huth.

Archived