Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

The EU referendum - IN / OUT or Shake it all about.

I don't think I've every seen someone use a MP's death as much as you have to try and further your political cause.

I think remain is going to win this comfortably, I was undecided at the start and moved towards leave, then recently I became stronger for leave, when I went into the ballot box, I'm not going to lie, I hovered over it and thought about my job, the 30 million tax rise, etc Project fear certainly had it's effect.

I'm thinking if I was unsure the vasy majority of undecided's surely vote to stay.

Guest MattP

Polling station rammed, we're heading for a turnout of 70%+

Good luck to everyone on my side, I hope we get our liberation today.

I think remain is going to win this comfortably, I was undecided at the start and moved towards leave, then recently I became stronger for leave, when I went into the ballot box, I'm not going to lie, I hovered over it and thought about my job, the 30 million tax rise, etc Project fear certainly had it's effect.

I'm thinking if I was unsure the vasy majority of undecided's surely vote to stay.

I must admit I've had my doubts too, what reasonable person doesn't. Sometimes you just have to do what you think is right and then see what happens.

Farage pulls out of channel 4 debate tonight after one of his family is attacked...according to reports..

Almost correct...

Farage pulled out of channel 4 debate last night to attack some steak and chips with his son... according to reports in the Daily Mail. Make what you wil, out of that bizarre move!

It seems like everyone on my FB feed is remain and all of them sickeningly judgmental. I voted out, I'm 51% sure and that's at a push, but I almost want to see a vote leave win just to see this bunch of hypocritical cretins meltdown just like at the last election.

I always find those with the most 'tolerant' political leanings are the least tolerant of those with different views to them. Unless those people are Muslim, then it's fine.

Exactly! I saw this on Facebook last night

i would hope that i am preaching to the choir, but anyone even thinking about voting to leave should remember that disasters are never a result of a single event, but are a cumulative effect of 'accidents' or 'circumstance'. Europe might not be perfect, but the peace and prosperity that has endured is a result of hundreds of years of war. People think that a third world war wouldn't happen in a globalized 21st century world, but remember that both world wars, and most conflicts before and since are a result of separatism. The Austrians were 30000 postal votes from electing a Nazi into power...the Hungarians have already built a new wall...Russia is annexing Crimea... nationalism and racism is escalating and segregation is not the answer. If you disagree and vote leave, i would question why you are my friend in the first place!

To which I replied

Well if you're that intolerant of other people I'm surprised you like being in the EU

My 6yo came in this morning and I decided to ask her how I should Vote !

She is a bright little thing and I was interested to see what she picked up from all the chatter about the referendum

It went like this :

Me : "grace what should I vote , in or out"

Grace (age 6) " vote in daddy , please vote in"

Me "why Grace ? "

Grace " I don't want daddy to have to go back to ireland forever if we go out of the European country you said you have to to ireland to live in Nana's shed " ( it seems she over heard me joking I'll be sent back if it's a brexit)

Me "but why would you not want daddy to go back to ireland"

Grace "mummy never lets me have sweets from the sweetie tin and you do"

lol LOL lol LOL

No "because I'll miss you " or "I love you"

No it's because I'm a easy pushover with the sweetie tin !!

FFS lol LOL lol

I might have to vote remain now !

Archived