Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MooseBreath

Ban explanation please

Please can someone explain why I've been banned from the Thailand scandal topic?

I realise sphericalfox was, as usual, going out of his way to try to get me banned but what exactly did I say that was worth a ban?

I pointed out that it's headline news in Thailand, which it is, look on Thairath, their biggest newspaper, and the owners will have to seriously consider how much damage this has done to their reputation at home.

Please can you let me know precisely what I've done wrong so I can avoid doing it again in the future?

Think you've gotta live an let die with this one man. Very touchy thread. Everything I said got deleted. Can't even remember what it was but there we go. Una got banned from the forum too I think.

Looking at the viewing list I think it must be Bert. I think he posted in the thread saying he didn't think it was a big deal. Not sure how Leicester players committing crimes in the owner's country isn't a big deal but he's welcome to his opinion, as to should everybody else be.

With apologies to Bert if it isn't him.

Exactly who really cares we got brothers in the world dying and shit. They were bad boys and they'll be punished and rightly so we're not going to go to war with Thailand but also it's a bit of a problem and its not good for the club and it's bad because we just won against relegation and this takes it away a little bit.

Looking at the viewing list I think it must be Bert. I think he posted in the thread saying he didn't think it was a big deal. Not sure how Leicester players committing crimes in the owner's country isn't a big deal but he's welcome to his opinion, as to should everybody else be.

Quite a few staff members are usually on as anonymous users, I think Mark usually is.

I do think there's a tendency to pre-empt certain posters breaking the rules that's really not very fair at all.

Good point, could be anyone then.

Would like to know if sphericalfox was banned too given he was actually personally insulting while I did nothing but present my opinion is a perfectly friendly and reasonable manner.

Well done to sphericalfox though, he's probably giggling to himself over how he's managed to get me banned again lol fair play he's good at that

Not me as I don't have powers to ban - just delete inappropriate comments that send threads off track or could get the forum into legal bother.

Think you've gotta live an let die with this one man. Very touchy thread. Everything I said got deleted. Can't even remember what it was but there we go. Una got banned from the forum too I think.

the phrase is live and let live. live and let die is a bond film.

I wouldn't know if I've ever been banned from a thread or not. Never noticed.

You'd know if you ever went to post in it or read it. You need to get on the "naughty" list first!

Please can someone explain why I've been banned from the Thailand scandal topic?

I realise sphericalfox was, as usual, going out of his way to try to get me banned but what exactly did I say that was worth a ban?

I pointed out that it's headline news in Thailand, which it is, look on Thairath, their biggest newspaper, and the owners will have to seriously consider how much damage this has done to their reputation at home.

Please can you let me know precisely what I've done wrong so I can avoid doing it again in the future?

I didn't go out of my way to do anything, and certainly didn't report you.

I pointed out that you were trolling the members of the forum with you usual fervour, and this was a fact. You were.

Coming on here playing 'poor me, poor me', 'I'm innocent, honest guv, I didn't do anyfing' every time you get banned and then trying to name/blame someone else is pathetic. Perhaps you should grow up, and stop trolling, then moderators, or whomever might stop banning you.

Hows that for an answer to your repetitive problem?  :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived