Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Where has the tinder thread gone?

yeah aside from this thread being a bit of a laugh etc I'd kinda like to know what actually made it go.

the thread used to come alive with requests for pms when someone claimed to have pics cos we all knew we weren't allowed to post pics in the thread. there was never anything racist or particularly derogatory that wasn't clearly a joke.

what was wrong with it?

yeah aside from this thread being a bit of a laugh etc I'd kinda like to know what actually made it go.

the thread used to come alive with requests for pms when someone claimed to have pics cos we all knew we weren't allowed to post pics in the thread. there was never anything racist or particularly derogatory that wasn't clearly a joke.

what was wrong with it?

I'm guessing it was because Foxestalk got mentioned in the "press", so as a precaution it got deleted in case a reported took some quotes off it out of context and someone got into trouble over it. That's just speculation though.

Archived