Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GrahamCross

German Foxes

• 5 months later...

There's always me in Sunny Munich (Giesing - '60 part), quite a lot of locals have taken an interest in AaaarghLestah!! since I became a fixture here. I have organised quite a few mass trips to King Power, before 2004 and in the Championship, but now it's hard to scrounge even a coupla tickets, for any game!!

Really good to see that we're rated as one of the best supported teams in the Premiership (I remember the old daze at Filbert Street with less than 15,000 averages).

I'm still trying to decide over Xmas, my daughter wants to visit a cousin in Edinburgh. If that falls through I'll get for the Shitty and Bournemouth Games.

My best friend and I (I met him 'cus his missus parked outside my flat with a "Follow me and Leicester" sticker on the back window, he is, of course, German - who discovered Leicester in Vienna when they took part in a Tournament along with 1860.), now, where was I? Oh yes, Steger and I are coming over 26th February to catch the Norwich, Albion and Watford games, flying back on the Sunday.

Hope to here from yous....

Maybe we can organise/galvanise something in Germany together. 

HunKs

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

2 Trust representatives were interviewed by Celine Willers from ZDF earlier this week, not sure when it will be broadcast, so if anyone spots it from this group please let us know

@@Foxes_Trust:

There's a couple of reports on LCFC as part of the ZDF Mediathek. Could be this piece here:

http://www.zdf.de/ZDFmediathek#/beitrag/video/2716458/auslandsjournal-vom-13-April-2016

(Pretty much from 00:35 onwards)

The ARD (Germany's first-ever TV channel) offers another report:

http://www.ardmediathek.de/tv/Morgenmagazin/moma-Reporter-Leicester-City-gegen-die-/Das-Erste/Video?bcastId=435054&documentId=34480266

Content might be geo-blocked. And I suppose you need someone who can speak German to make sense of it all.

Then again, the pictures speak for themselves. :D

Edited by MC Prussian
  • Like 2

@@Foxes_Trust:

There's a couple of reports on LCFC as part of the ZDF Mediathek. Could be this piece here:

http://www.zdf.de/ZDFmediathek#/beitrag/video/2716458/auslandsjournal-vom-13-April-2016

(Pretty much from 00:35 onwards)

The ARD (Germany's first-ever TV channel) offers another report:

http://www.ardmediathek.de/tv/Morgenmagazin/moma-Reporter-Leicester-City-gegen-die-/Das-Erste/Video?bcastId=435054&documentId=34480266

Content might be geo-blocked. And I suppose you need someone who can speak German to make sense of it all.

Then again, the pictures speak for themselves. :D

That's great thank you.

• 5 months later...
On 20/10/2016 at 14:00, baker11 said:

A group of Leicester will be over in January following Bochum away at Union Berlin.

Awesome.

If anyone wants to watch a game at a pub / somewhere in the meantime, give me a shout!

Edited by Rikesh

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On ‎03‎/‎06‎/‎2015 at 09:19, GrahamCross said:

I live in the Westerwald nearest big city Cologne .looking for any one in the area maybe to share travel exspense, Iast season managed 4 games with my young son 13. Is there anyone out there.

Living in Hamburg but my wife is  from "the Westerwald"