Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

The following search terms are not allowed and were removed from your query: ufc

Well I was searching to see if there was already a thread about the UFC as I watch it from time to time but it appears I am not allowed to search for it....

Does anyone know if its because the letters are similar to a swearword maybe or because MMA is not a licensed sport in the UK maybe or something like that?

But I'm not interested in MMA in general as that has so many facets... Just the states... there's several different MMA organizations.. I'm specifically interested in the UFC.. Anyway that's a side point.. Was just trying to work out how to do the search... I have my answer now I guess :)

You can enclose it in " quotes " for an exact match, that will work with three letters

Doesn't work for me, just searched "UFC" and there were no results.

as another alternative, maybe think of some famous or current UFC fighters and search for those? They're bound to be mentioned in the thread? 

I guess what I was looking for/hoping for was a thread similar to the boxing thread - every time there's a big fight on it gets resurrected either by looking down the list  or searching for it... but if you cant even search for a UFC fight then it doesn't make it easy to keep it going....

• 1 month later...

Archived