Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
001merp

Apologies to Admins

Just been banned from posting new threads in the transfer forum so I'd like to say this here.

I apologise for starting threads in the transfer forum regarding what the bookies are saying. Just went onto the Sky website and got carried away with hypothetical situations and wanted to share them with the community and join in conversation and get people's thoughts. I didn't read the guidelines thread in the transfer section before posting and so broke them without intending to. As you can see I've been looking at this site for a couple of years but only recently started posting and wanting to join in the conversation here and I realise now I probably didn't do this the in the best way.

Perhaps we could have a 'Bookies Links' thread for people like me that enjoy speculating and hypothetical situations.

My apologies again to the admins for breaking guidelines.

Off to the 'introduce yourself' thread I go.

Just been banned from posting new threads in the transfer forum so I'd like to say this here.

I apologise for starting threads in the transfer forum regarding what the bookies are saying. Just went onto the Sky website and got carried away with hypothetical situations and wanted to share them with the community and join in conversation and get people's thoughts. I didn't read the guidelines thread in the transfer section before posting and so broke them without intending to. As you can see I've been looking at this site for a couple of years but only recently started posting and wanting to join in the conversation here and I realise now I probably didn't do this the in the best way.

Perhaps we could have a 'Bookies Links' thread for people like me that enjoy speculating and hypothetical situations.

I've been on here since August 2007 and don't think I've ever read it! lol 

I too wish to confess.

Just returned from a 7 day ban for making inappropriate comments - fair cop and well deserved.

Lesson learnt - don't post when you're drunk!

We're easily placated with alcohol, chocolate and flowers. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived