Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

West Ham

The only way round it is for Leicester City to subsidise away ticket prices much like Swansea do. Surely this is a better way rather than subsidise coach travel as not everybody wants to go to away games by coach especially those outside of Leicestershire.

Fans don't matter though do they, clubs need to make a profit, yes ticket sales are peanuts compared to tv deals, but why not charge more?

Common decency? I understand what you're saying - a football club is a business - but they can't operate without a fanbase. While there are no measures in place, clubs will continue to charge ridiculous prices. I didn't expect it from West Ham, though. The Premier League/FA need to implement the "20 is plenty" rule otherwise they'll be a time when nobody can afford to go. 

So basically just pay up and shut up?

I'm not saying that, but say every Leicester fan boycotted this match because of the price, you really think West Ham will drop the prices? It would take every club in the PL to do so.

Will be going to this one with a bit of luck! :) Love going to London!

Said this today, far prefer smoke away days to north west ones.

£70 for two season aways equates to £35 a season looking at it that way, yes it's 45 sheets but so was old Trafford last season and Stamford bridge was £50 last season.

If you don't like it don't go, but to that poster who said anyone going is an idiot, (can't remember his name and not bothered who it is) get a life away from your keyboard.

Oh I forgot, it's school holidays now, there you go.

Oh well, there'll be other games. £45 for a run of the mill league game- no thanks.

One of only 19 away premier league games this season, if it's a bad season then it could be another 10 years till we get another, the very last league game lcfc will play at Upton Park, a day out in London.

Please if you guys can't afford it, then find another team, or even another sport, because just like Beckford the premier league is way out of your reach. :)

One of only 19 away premier league games this season, if it's a bad season then it could be another 10 years till we get another, the very last league game lcfc will play at Upton Park, a day out in London.

Please if you guys can't afford it, then find another team, or even another sport, because just like Beckford the premier league is way out of your reach. :)

Ah, so you are a massive cvnt. Cheers for clarifying.

Thanks for that lecture.

I don't care if I don't get to many matches, if they are priced like this then I won't. I can afford it, I refuse to pay it. You go ahead and attend, I hope you enjoy it.

it is a shame that another season is going to roll in with no change. getting higher if anything. supply and demand etc yeah yeah, still disappointing though. just no idea how anyone's going to change it unless everyone stops going. which will never, ever happen.

My trains for this have been booked a while mate and non refundable.I'm still going London but now not for the game.I'll probably end up spending more as well.It's the principle for me mate so please don't spout bullshit about supporting another team cause you're talking out your arse.

45 quid is obscene, but this is the cheapest adult seat in the stadium for a Category B game - we're paying no more than the Hammers fans. I actually feel quite sorry for their fans.

45 quid is obscene, but this is the cheapest adult seat in the stadium for a Category B game - we're paying no more than the Hammers fans. I actually feel quite sorry for their fans.

Yes they're all stupid cvnts for paying even more than we are lol

If being unnecessarily greedy robbing cvnts is out of my reach then I'm glad to say I want nothing to do with it.

i'm out! and to RED,been their before.For all of the sane people in here my recomendation is to get an android box and a decent fibre connection,will get your moneys worth by the end of the season..

Which box have you got? Recommend it?

I will be giving away my references for this. I am not paying £45, I have been Upton Park before so not missing out on anything. I will use the spare cash for beer money in Bournemouth  :beer:  :beer:

I will gladly take you up on the offer of these if you want haha. 

Archived