Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

West Ham

I've got 2 references available from Thursday if anyone wants them as I wont be going

Messaged you

Deathly quiet when I popped in to get mine. The pricing and timing of this will mean there should be no problem at all getting a ticket for the rest of you.

This is good news for me. Slightly less nervous now.

One of only 19 away premier league games this season, if it's a bad season then it could be another 10 years till we get another, the very last league game lcfc will play at Upton Park, a day out in London.

Please if you guys can't afford it, then find another team, or even another sport, because just like Beckford the premier league is way out of your reach. :)

Whilst I think the price is ridiculous and will reluctantly pay it, your attitude towards those that choose not to is making you look a right jebend.

i have 1 reference available if anyone needs

If anyone wants my priority to use to get a ticket today they are very welcome to.

I've messaged you both as I need to for me and my friend....

EDIT: these are now gone.

On my own for this. Row v in block 3.

From Kings Cross am i right saying you can take Hammersmith line all way to Upton Park? Checked tube map and looks that way but all tube planner sites say swap at Liverpool St then get District line j think. Doesnt make sense!

On my own for this. Row v in block 3.

From Kings Cross am i right saying you can take Hammersmith line all way to Upton Park? Checked tube map and looks that way but all tube planner sites say swap at Liverpool St then get District line j think. Doesnt make sense!

You should be able to, unless it's closed for some reason. The District Line doesn't serve Liverpool St. FYI...

--EDIT-- Just checked. No planned works on the H&C line that weekend, so just go straight there from St. Pancras.

You should be able to, unless it's closed for some reason. The District Line doesn't serve Liverpool St. FYI...

Thanks. Meant it said swap at Liverpool st then mile end and get on district line. Thanks, don't see point changing twice as it cant take much longer either way

Just got two tickets today!!! Thanks to Baker11 and Norfolkfox222!!

When i got one however the guy serving me ripped the adult part off then selotaped it back on does anyone know if this will cause an issue at west ham? Or am I overthinking it?

Just got two tickets today!!! Thanks to Baker11 and Norfolkfox222!!

When i got one however the guy serving me ripped the adult part off then selotaped it back on does anyone know if this will cause an issue at west ham? Or am I overthinking it?

Yeah doubt you'll get in with that to be honest as the stewards at the turnstile will think you've bought an oap or child's ticket as that's the only time they rip the end off.

Archived