Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

2 hours ago, hairy said:

They are not accepting new registrations at the moment. Any alternatives?

I've been using mcktv sport for a couple of months. No issues. Not the most comprehensive review but it's been fine so far.

11 hours ago, Webbo said:

I use IUDTV it cost me $50 (around £38 at the time)for 12 months. There are 1300 channels, not all sport obviously.

It's not always that reliable, sometimes channels won't work, sometimes they're not the channel advertised but I can always find a decent stream for City's matches even if they're foreign.

Thanks. I will give it a go

8 minutes ago, hejammy said:

Anyone know what channel one could potentially watch the Haye fight tonight? 

Phoenix-Phoenix sports-zodiac has it listed as does sportsdevil. Probably won't get HD though.

10 minutes ago, Realist Guy In The Room said:

I'm not going to renew my HDTV subscription as the streams keep crashing and everything that was originally included, he now charges extra for.

Anyone recommend a paid service that is completely reliable?

Never had a problem with MCKTV for the football. The boxing last night was crap though, stuttering every 10-15 seconds.

2 hours ago, Realist Guy In The Room said:

I'm not going to renew my HDTV subscription as the streams keep crashing and everything that was originally included, he now charges extra for.

Anyone recommend a paid service that is completely reliable?

sportsnation hd. Seems fine although they appear to have had problems with the ppv boxing last night. 26 quid for 6 months.

2 hours ago, Strokes said:

Never had a problem with MCKTV for the football. The boxing last night was crap though, stuttering every 10-15 seconds.

Everyone had problems with the boxing last night even Sky themselves failed to deliver reliable coverage 

I use Sportsmania - never had a problem with it, apart from over Christmas when their servers went down. They seem to manage PPV events quite well, stopped accepting new subs about 3/4 days before the Haye/Bellew fight, and had plenty of different HD streams available for it. I didn't manage to see the fight personally, as I was out, but my mate who uses it says he didn't have any realy issues.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, indierich06 said:

I use Sportsmania - never had a problem with it, apart from over Christmas when their servers went down. They seem to manage PPV events quite well, stopped accepting new subs about 3/4 days before the Haye/Bellew fight, and had plenty of different HD streams available for it. I didn't manage to see the fight personally, as I was out, but my mate who uses it says he didn't have any realy issues.

How much is sports mania Rich? I have two MCKTV accounts and I'm thinking of trialling something new, as renewing at MCKTV can be a ballache.

1 hour ago, Strokes said:

How much is sports mania Rich? I have two MCKTV accounts and I'm thinking of trialling something new, as renewing at MCKTV can be a ballache.

Do you not get an email a few days before your renewal date with an invoice @Strokes

Just now, stix said:

Do you not get an email a few days before your renewal date with an invoice @Strokes

No I'd paid up for six months, and then went onto this new system where you can only pay monthly. It's annoying and took me a good few hours to suss. Is renewing easier now?

1 minute ago, stix said:

I really can't fault Mcktv at all. Although it runs so much better through the add on on kodi than the separate app does through the firestick. 

Yeah I use the Kodi addon at my dads on the firebox as he can't use the app easily. The app works a treat on the shield and the iPad though.

8 minutes ago, Strokes said:

No I'd paid up for six months, and then went onto this new system where you can only pay monthly. It's annoying and took me a good few hours to suss. Is renewing easier now?

Pm'd