Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

1 minute ago, LanguedocFox said:

Thanks, Webbo, you really are a star. One question - is it best to uninstall version 14, or just install 17 over the top?

Personally mate, I'd go for the last update of 16, 17 is still glitchy. But uninstall and then reinstall from that version I would say.

9 minutes ago, LanguedocFox said:

Thanks, Webbo, you really are a star. One question - is it best to uninstall version 14, or just install 17 over the top?

I think you can install over the top. If you have any problems put them in here. If I don't know the answer somebody else will.

22 hours ago, Sambiasso said:

Any recommendations for Sports Add Ons? Have found it easier to watch browser based games rather than kodi, the quality on mamaHD etc isn't the best.

Have got Turks,Phoenix, Gobble etc just wondering if there is any newer ones worth checking out. 

13 hours ago, Strokes said:

Personally mate, I'd go for the last update of 16, 17 is still glitchy. But uninstall and then reinstall from that version I would say.

13 hours ago, Webbo said:

I think you can install over the top. If you have any problems put them in here. If I don't know the answer somebody else will.

Thanks guys. I 'kin love FT!

Back on the free add ons. There's a newish one out called gobble gobble. It has a large selection of sports channels, some in HD , including bien 8 which has our game on Saturday. Not all the channels work obviously.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Back on the free add ons. There's a newish one out called gobble gobble. It has a large selection of sports channels, some in HD , including bien 8 which has our game on Saturday. Not all the channels work obviously.

Was using this add on but has been very hit and miss, The premier live one posted above seems to be alright but untested for match days. 

Most success I get is using Liveball.tv through chrome but quality is only SD.

• 3 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, ketteringscott said:

Just got a fire stick and kodi, how do I get a stream?

Try Phoenix, Phoenix sport, sports daemon, live events 3. There's a choice of streams.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Cheers! The three on rojadirecta all went down at half time, I hadn't tried Phoenix

I gave up early in the second half, they all just died on me. I ended up on a streaming site.