Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

I've installed loads of these addons and still can't find the ashes in HD! Anyone know how to get HD through Kodi?

I get sky sports in HD on sports donkey but someone earlier said this is subscription based. I don't pay I just added the wookie wizard and I got added as part of that. The link to this is earlier in the thread.

T=

I get sky sports in HD on sports donkey but someone earlier said this is subscription based. I don't pay I just added the wookie wizard and I got added as part of that. The link to this is earlier in the thread.

Thanks I've just added that Wookie Wizard (Kodi updates) everything added but sports donkey. Did I do it right?

I tried to install that wookie on my amazon fire but after I put in the url and then try to install from zip file there's nothing there. That's happened to me on a few different repos recently. Some work, some don't.

I tried to install that wookie on my amazon fire but after I put in the url and then try to install from zip file there's nothing there. That's happened to me on a few different repos recently. Some work, some don't.

I don't understand why they make the whole damn thing so complicated? These wizards add everything automatically so why don't the addonds just have a little exe that just does it all for you? It would have been easier to put a man on the moon than trying to get a sports HD stream on Kodi  :mad:

I've also found the acestreams have dried up too. I'm stuck with cric free which is like watching 1 big pixil. Forget the cricket ball, where's the men?

Edited by Collymore

I don't understand why they make the whole damn thing so complicated? These wizards add everything automatically so why don't the addonds just have a little exe that just does it all for you? It would have been easier to put a man on the moon than trying to get a sports HD stream on Kodi  :mad:

I've also found the acestreams have dried up too. I'm stuck with cric free which is like watching 1 big pixil. Forget the cricket ball, where's the men?

Read above! Zeus has completed my life.

T=

Thanks I've just added that Wookie Wizard (Kodi updates) everything added but sports donkey. Did I do it right?

I guess so, I'm not sure why I have sports donkey then. Very strange.

Read above! Zeus has completed my life.

Could you send me the link for Zeus Larry?

Yeah I've had it before, on the Amazon box you can clear the data and then it seems to work and then on the android you have to wipe and reinstall fresh sometimes.

Might not be worth it.

Anyone who wants the Zeus repo, PM me. Trust me. Its worth it.

Edit - Just found a load of 45 minute Leicester highlights on there from last season. My night sorted. :whistle:

Edited by Larry_LCFC

Anyone who wants the Zeus repo, PM me. Trust me. Its worth it.

Edit - Just found a load of 45 minute Leicester highlights on there from last season. My night sorted. :whistle:

Thanks! This is promosing. 720P is better than nothing but still looking for 1080P heaven.

Where are the Leicester highlights?

Edited by Collymore

Cant wait for my Ethernet cable to arrive tomorrow to get it plugged in and more stable. Those power phone line adapters really are a godsend. My router is downstairs.

I've got 2 of those. I'm wondering if I buy another 2 for upstairs will they connect up just the same?

I've got 2 of those. I'm wondering if I buy another 2 for upstairs will they connect up just the same?

I've got the one downstairs which the router plugs in to and its twin in my bedroom. Ive then bought another 2 separately for other rooms and they all work just fine in harmony. I've also just bought an internet switch for my room so I can plug my PC, xbox and T8 all into that one phone line adapter. So far so good.

• Like 1