Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Fundraising for LOROS

Hi all, you may or may not remember mentioning that my Dad passed wway at the start of the year . I've toyed with the idea of a skydive to raise money for LOROS for the last month or so. I'm utterly terrified of heights but here we go... lol

https://www.justgiving.com/Stuart-Ellison2

I know a few on here said they'd chip in if and when I came up with something. I'm hoping to raise at least £1000 for this brilliant cause, but only give as much or as little as you'd like. I'm hoping to jump on 20th November which would've been Dad's 56th birthday.

Thanks

Good luck to you boss! It's something I was looking at doing before I got onto the London Marathon. If I don't get on again next year - I've been growing my hair so I can look at shaving it off for charity and that's mostly so I don't have to jump out of a bloody aeroplane. 

Massive set of plums on you sunshine. Fair play to you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hope it goes well mate, great cause !

Unfortunately have spent some time visiting at LOROS and couldn't believe how caring the staff were ....   have already donated before but happy to chip in again.

Don't worry about the jump you'll love it ! .... just make sure your straps are nice and tight and in the right position.  First time i did it I loosened them off and when the chute opened they heard me scream on the ground !!  Walked like John Wayne for the rest of the week !

Archived